No announcement yet.

Why us Tank Davis getting a pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    Wow tank won't be an all time great. Really going out on a limb there. Atgs don't come around every day genius
    I truly believe Tank will become a HOF, just not in the near level of Manny of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Why is he getting a pass on not unifying at 130? His fans are supporting blatant duck of other champs especially Lomachenko. Why hold on to that belt if you are not interested in unifying?
      I'm not big on Tank but Loma is about to fight a shot Salido so GTFO w/ that noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I'm not big on Tank but Loma is about to fight a shot Salido so GTFO w/ that noise.
        This is trolling response thread mate, don't take it seriously. It is a Larryxxx/Motorcity Cobra type of thread. Just trying to see how they react. I don't want to see Tank getting ass whooped by Lomachenko now, all knows how the fight would end.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          You're big on far less impressive fighters.

Comment

Lomachenko would destroy him right now, and Floyd is saving him from getting Francisco Vargas'd.

I wouldn't put him in with Loma either.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Lomachenko would destroy him right now, and Floyd is saving him from getting Francisco Vargas'd.

I wouldn't put him in with Loma either.
              Maybe maybe not.

All it takes is one shot from that guy.

His range is crazy for such a short fighter...it's hard to know when you're at a safe distance.

He's not like Gary Russell....you just can't walk in and lay your head on Tank's chest.

In 3-4 fights....They'll start calling for Loma

Will Arum answer the call????

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                What was Loma doing when he was 22????

If the answer is fighting in the amateurs...then STFU.

You want this fight sooner than later because you know what will happen when they meet down the road.
                Its boxingscenes biggest idiot kigali. They could fight 5 years from now and lomachenko would destroy his ass. You overhere talking **** if he dont wanna fight champs then dont become a champ in the division. Tank is good but not and wont ever be on lomas level. Now carry on riding all the black fighters knobs.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  Its boxingscenes biggest idiot kigali. They could fight 5 years from now and lomachenko would destroy his ass. You overhere talking **** if he dont wanna fight champs then dont become a champ in the division. Tank is good but not and wont ever be on lomas level. Now carry on riding all the black fighters knobs.
                  Little bit hypocritical there. Loma has had a belt for 3 years and hasn't had 1 unification

Comment

This was mandoscene for like the last 4-5 years. Now it's back to the best fighting the best, for get mando's.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Why is he getting a pass on not unifying at 130? His fans are supporting blatant duck of other champs especially Lomachenko. Why hold on to that belt if you are not interested in unifying?
                      Why "US" Tank Davis getting a pass? I dont Know why he "US" or "USN'T", LOL.

I'm a Tank fan, but I want him to unify. I dont support any ducking. I want him to beat Lomachenko, and I think he has a decent shot at doing so.

Comment

Working...
                      X