Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't ever mention Brook in the same sentence as Khan ever again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    First of all who has Khan fought at 147? Algeiri? While Brook TRAVELED to the US to win his Title against a Tough Shawn Porter and he defending his title vs Spence Jr when he could've easily dropped that belt and moved up to 154 instead of fighting Spence Jr

You clearly need attention so I will give it to you? Khan haven't fought any of the top guys at 147 STILL and he WON'T FIGHT THEM! Guarantee he won't step in with Spence Jr, Shawn Porter or Keith Thurman!
    You mad fool khan started at 135 moved to 140 he TRAVELLED TO AMERICAN SINCD 2009 while brook was fighting milk cartons and tomato cans he fought a who's who of world class fighters dummy fucccc 147 brook has been campaigning there for a decade and just recently came of light and your can't get his meat out your mouth.

Shawn porter is brooks only win who isn't much of a boxer brother... Shaun porter ain't **** at 147 let me break it to you he is a C level fighter.

Why the fucccc should khan fight c level fighters since 09 he fought a slew of tough opposition so what if he wants a big fight he has earned it brook on other hand hasn't done **** he's whole career except quit at the first hurdle.

You say I need attention you need a hug with your hating a55 the hate is blinding you boy.

Khan>>Brook and it ain't close dummy so stfu

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      First of all who has Khan fought at 147? Algeiri? While Brook TRAVELED to the US to win his Title against a Tough Shawn Porter and he defending his title vs Spence Jr when he could've easily dropped that belt and moved up to 154 instead of fighting Spence Jr

You clearly need attention so I will give it to you? Khan haven't fought any of the top guys at 147 STILL and he WON'T FIGHT THEM! Guarantee he won't step in with Spence Jr, Shawn Porter or Keith Thurman! I doubt he steps in with Brook! Khan next opponent will be somebody who can't punch!
      And for the record at 154 broom needs a iron mAn mAsk them boys will decorate his face facts

Comment

Both flawed yet fun fighters to watch.Kell hit Spence with at least 10 shots that would have ended Khan.Khan wouldn't last 4 rounds with Spence

Comment

Khans never took a beating as bad as Brook did, he always got KTFO early.
          So you cant compare the 2, Brooks chin is too good for his own good and beatings like those takes away his years as a boxer.
          Had Khan fought Spence he would have got KTFO early, Khans heart has never shown to the late rounds cuz hes never reaches them.
          He showed heart in the Maidana fight but he only lost a few rounds and was pretty much dominating.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDynasty View Post
            You mad fool khan started at 135 moved to 140 he TRAVELLED TO AMERICAN SINCD 2009 while brook was fighting milk cartons and tomato cans he fought a who's who of world class fighters dummy fucccc 147 brook has been campaigning there for a decade and just recently came of light and your can't get his meat out your mouth.

Shawn porter is brooks only win who isn't much of a boxer brother... Shaun porter ain't **** at 147 let me break it to you he is a C level fighter.

Why the fucccc should khan fight c level fighters since 09 he fought a slew of tough opposition so what if he wants a big fight he has earned it brook on other hand hasn't done **** he's whole career except quit at the first hurdle.

You say I need attention you need a hug with your hating a55 the hate is blinding you boy.

Khan>>Brook and it ain't close dummy so stfu

OK you win I just can't dumb down my boxing knowledge to go back an forth with you

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
              How can people even mention Brook in the same sentence as Khan after that disgraceful knee Brook took towards the end of the fight. Khan has been knocked out but he's never taken the knee, he's never quit like a coward. Brook has now thrown in the towel and he's not taken a knee, looked at the ref and decided to quit in front of his home fans. That's disgraceful behaviour, not the showing of a true warrior.

Brook should never ever be compared to Khan's career accomplishments and legacy, there is no debate now as to who the superior fighter is and which fighter has had the better career.
              a mere clown is a joke. spence would have slept khan in 3. maybe a mere clown will stop ducking brook and finally fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                Khan don't quit cause the first shot that hurts him puts his lights out lollol
                And when they don't put his lights out he keeps getting back up, he's never taken a knee or quit period.

Comment

Khan is a warrior, you can say what you want about his chin, but he's been in fights, wars where he could have taken a knee and looked at his corner and then quit, but he didnt.

Brook is a quitter, mentally weak, it was always there, we never saw it because he fought so many bums

Just like a chin, you either have heart or you don't
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-28-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X