X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp trophies = 0

Pochettino trophies = 0

Wenger trophies = 16

Where are the "we want you to stay" chants now.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      Klopp trophies = 0

Pochettino trophies = 0

Wenger trophies = 16

Where are the "we want you to stay" chants now.
      You weren't at the game?

It's actually pretty sad seeing two former greats ManUre and Arsenal treating tiny tin pot trophies like the champions league.

Comment

• ManUre have gone from winning CL trophies to desperately trying to convince everyone the Europa League and Charity Shield are legitimate trophies

Comment

• Come back when you win a trophy or 2 this decade before you start slating what trophies other teams win.

Comment

Come back when you win a trophy or 2 this decade before you start slating what trophies other teams win.
            Come back when you've won a CL trophy this lifetime

You lot must love the Europa, qualified for it twice

Comment

• And here's the history lesson. I know Liverpool were a decent team in the day of black and white TVs. My grandad told me Liverpool had a good team back in the day. You're wank now though.

Liverpool are like that fat chick that say they only date black guys. You would think that beggars can't be choosers, but evidently not.

Comment

• Someone's pissed that we took their illustrious 4th place trophy

Comment

• Getting top 4 for Liverpool is a huge achievement. For us it's a minimum expectation.

Obviously I'm disappointed that we won't be in the Champions League next season, but I'm made up we've added another trophy to the collection. Something Liverpool haven't done for over a decade now.

Comment

• congrats to Arsenal btw.

Joke defence and they done us and could have win by a bigger margin. Goes to show that Chelsea themselves are a work in progress.

Moses is my guy but the thing that concerns me about him is, well, him basically.

When you hear him in interviews you are under no illusions that the lad has the I.Q of a cupboard.

Comment

Getting top 4 for Liverpool is a huge achievement. For us it's a minimum expectation.

Obviously I'm disappointed that we won't be in the Champions League next season, but I'm made up we've added another trophy to the collection. Something Liverpool haven't done for over a decade now.
                      Cheer up mate, Europa League & curry club at Weatherspoons = Thursday night sorted
                      https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/food/clubs/curry-club

Comment

Working...
                      X