This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    1 league win in 7-8 seasons = beast of a team?

Oh and that win was back in 2009-10.. Mourhino won it in 2014-2015..

Chelsea had been pathetic until Mourhino returned.. Manchester clubs had cleared up. I am still waiting to hear how Rafa was sacked from you Chelsea "fans"
    The squad he inherited

Cech / could have recalled Courtois if he wanted
    Cahill , Terry, Luiz, Ivanovic, Kalas, Cole , Bertrand Azpilicueta
    Mata, Moses, Ramires , Mikel, Lampard, Oscar( people forget how good he was pre Mourhino) , Schurrle, De Bruyne, Hazard
    Ba, Torres, Lukaku

I remember Jose wanting Rooney so bad to pair with Eto'o

Chelsea already bought back Luiz and wish they still had De Bruyne, Mata , Bertrand and Lukaku

Comment

• IDK why City keep buying all these attacking mids they're already staked ffs

Bernardo Silva to City is confirmed Monaco should've tried to keep him for another year at least

Comment

• Well, he's way better than Sterling

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          The squad he inherited

Cech / could have recalled Courtois if he wanted
          Cahill , Terry, Luiz, Ivanovic, Kalas, Cole , Bertrand Azpilicueta
          Mata, Moses, Ramires , Mikel, Lampard, Oscar( people forget how good he was pre Mourhino) , Schurrle, De Bruyne, Hazard
          Ba, Torres, Lukaku

I remember Jose wanting Rooney so bad to pair with Eto'o

Chelsea already bought back Luiz and wish they still had De Bruyne, Mata , Bertrand and Lukaku
          That's a beast squad

half those players were shot/shells I think Mourhino got actually one good season out of Terry.. Cole/Terry were on last legs as was Lampard.. Mikel/RAmires/Moses/ba/torres are/were straight garbage...

I mean that beast of a team had a front line of Ba/Torres and lukaku (never done jack outside of everton and heavily overated) and you think that's good 0_0

Hazard/Costa carried that turd of a squad which is why it went into free fall after they stopped playing for Mourhino..

Btw you do realize that Chelsea sacked Mourhino? never met such a bitter Chelsea fan in my life.. he's your best manager by some margin

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            That's a beast squad

half those players were shot/shells I think Mourhino got actually one good season out of Terry.. Cole/Terry were on last legs as was Lampard.. Mikel/RAmires/Moses/ba/torres are/were straight garbage...

I mean that beast of a team had a front line of Ba/Torres and lukaku (never done jack outside of everton and heavily overated) and you think that's good 0_0

Hazard/Costa carried that turd of a squad which is why it went into free fall after they stopped playing for Mourhino..

Btw you do realize that Chelsea sacked Mourhino? never met such a bitter Chelsea fan in my life.. he's your best manager by some margin
            Bitter about what? It's the truth Conte inherited a worse squad than Mourinho did that's not up for debate

Yet Chelsea won more games in "the best league in the world" Than Real Madrid and Barcelona did in La Liga, Bayern Munich in Bundesliga, PSG in ligue 1 and Juventus in Serie A

I'm just telling you United should be winning more than carling cup and UL with that squad, you lot were level on points with 4th last year the favorites in the league this year but finished 6th in the league 24 points from 1st place and scored less goals than Bournemouth ffs

No other big club in the world would be happy with this miserable season
            Last edited by Phenom; 05-26-2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• So Spurs/city/liverpool and Arsenal aren't big now? they would take that season over what they got

City were clear favorites for the league when pep came in

Chelsea will be in for a shock next season when they play in Europe.. and try and compete in the league.. looking forward to it after all the bollocks talked in here

Comment

• Finally come down from the elation of that Europa league win. ****ing magnificent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Finally come down from the elation of that Europa league win. ****ing magnificent.
                  It is a victory that has captured the hearts and minds of literally hundreds of people.

Comment

• Chelsea getting bodied by ARsenal like I said they are this seasons Leicester City.. who got lucky while the Manchester clubs and Liverpool rebuild for the future

Comment

• You're taking the piss on that one, saying Chelsea is this year's Leicester. Makes zero sense.

And we got our sh.t pushed in without a doubt. I'm sure Sparked has lowered is net worth with this one. Chelsea got smacked about the pitch. Matic was horrendous, Moses was poor, and Luiz was caught sleeping often.

I'm shocked. Once they scored, they didn't have to do much besides neutralize us. After we scored, they then immediately scored again. Forget out played. Arsenal was the only side to really show up. ****ing aye.

Comment

Working...
                      X