Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's funny how Floyd fanatics have now jumped on Canelo's snake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares? Canelo is a bit of a manufactured fighter and he has been protected for a few years. But its understandable, he is worth a lot of money and they want to protect their guy but now they see that Canelo has to fight GGG or else people will tune him out so yeah.

Who really cares though? No need to get emotional over who people like and dislike. Hope its a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      they are embarrassingly sad....
      just like GGG fans who do the same thing Just like pac Fans who do the same thing nothing new

Comment

I guess this thread was started by the one I made regarding Brook...

The truth is you can't be a boxing fan and not like the Floyd Mayweather style. Furthermore, what does any of that have to do with Alvarez's skills compared to Floyd's? Or rather, what does Alvarez knocking out GGG have to do with Floyd? It's not like Floyd fought Alvarez at 160...

Hypejob just sad because it all eventually revolves around the #48 loss

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          well they're in limbo right now because oscar is ripping hte floyd - connor fight. might be a vortex created, and we may all get swallowed up.
          I see what you're saying. Rooting for Canelo is like rooting for Oscar, the cross dresser.

Comment

Noticed this with alot of floyd fans . It seems like every single floyd fan/supporter is now a canelo fan.

Comment

Its probably because floyd always gasses canelo up and talks **** about GGG so the blind nuthuggers feel the need to support canelo now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Its probably because floyd always gasses canelo up and talks **** about GGG so the blind nuthuggers feel the need to support canelo now lol.
                At least when the Pacquiao fans fought Jeff Horn they called the fight "Money Grab" "cherry pick" then some Floyd boys here are defending the hell out of 0-0 vs 49-0

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  They're all hopping on the slurp train, and it's just because Canelo's future legacy will impact upon Floyd's.

4 years ago they were trashing him. Now they're deepthroating him

Their devotion to the cause is something else
                  Sort of how all you losers jump on c level lemieux now?

Comment

Lol the dummygraphic is out on full force for this. I love how they go "yeah manny fans turned lil g fans yo" but yet they do the same thing they went from froid to ward but hopped off ward when he went at it wif massa floyd now its canelo just to hype up his win

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Lol the dummygraphic is out on full force for this. I love how they go "yeah manny fans turned lil g fans yo" but yet they do the same thing they went from froid to ward but hopped off ward when he went at it wif massa floyd now its canelo just to hype up his win

Comment

Working...
                      X