Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Slams Terrorists For Bombing, Twisting Muslim Faith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists ARE Muslims....

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Yet Goerge Bush did the largest terror attack in history on home soil.. you a spoiled soul go back to your home country.
      Did he? are you going to tell me hes a reptilian to?

Comment

con trying to win some fans back

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists ARE Muslims....
          the word play is dead on.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Amir Khan needs to permanently move to U.S.A - he and his family are not safe in Europe. Come to the land of the free and home of the brave Amir...we teach those radicals not to **** with our citizens.
            It's like the Boston bombings didn't happen a few years ago.. That coupled with your mass shootings and general gun crime, hate against Muslims is pretty widespread and a president in Trump who definitely doesn't seem to be able discern a regular Muslim from a terrorist, I know where I'd rather live if I was Khan and it isn't the US
            Last edited by Poppo168; 05-25-2017, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Prayers to Manchester. They need to stick together.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
                It's like the Boston bombings didn't happen a few years ago.. That coupled with your mass shootings and general gun crime, hate against Muslims is pretty widespread and a president in Trump who definitely doesn't seem to be able discern a regular Muslim from a terrorist, I know where I'd rather live if I was Khan and it isn't the US
                Please the topic is terrorism not gun regulation and you dare criticizes our excellent president? we have never been more safer thanks to President Donald Trump ; just a few weeks ago he dropped the mother of all bombs on those dirt bags and has dispatched our navy to the pacific ready to engage the dictator of North Korea Kim Jong-un at any moment, theres a new sheriff in town all these wimpy euro countries do nothing about these savages but the U.S are not playing games...go on and light a candle and wait for the next attack.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Problem here

Hes a sikh not a muslim

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Did he? are you going to tell me hes a reptilian to?
                    That's how I know you never been in the military

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
                      The problem with muslims is there are so many passive supporters of this ****.
                      And tell us again... you know this HOW?

Comment

Working...
                      X