No announcement yet.

It's funny how Floyd fanatics have now jumped on Canelo's snake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Lennox Lewis was the finest Jamacanadian heavy in history. He grew up playing American Football too.
    Because they moved to Canada when he was growing up. Mom went to Britain, then had Lennox in Britain, then they moved to Canada. So it should be Brit-Can-Jamaican.

Comment

The fanboys, yes. Real Mayweather fans realize Canelo was just a 22 year old weight drained 152 pound fighter fighting Money May before his prime.
      Last edited by Santa_; 05-20-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

I wish I could look some of you in the eyes and explain how little boxing means in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Pigeons probably the best post I read from you so far.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Why do you ******s keep saying this? Not every Floyd fan is picking Canelo. And how would Canelo losing affect floyd? This is just stupid

If Canelo loses his next 5 fights Floyd is still right where he is in the atg rankings
            Agreed with this post. Some Floyd fans are picking GGG, some are picking Canelo. May is one of the greatest ever even if GGG stops Canelo with the first shot.

TS and people agreeing with him need to name names and quote posts or something, because I'm just not seeing it.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-20-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Black panters doin it fo the community fo brothas an sistas ma brotha

Comment

Thats a great post, you have the whole dummygraphic and big parts of NSB trolls and biased floyd ****riders figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  It's the same as how americans seemed to start liking froch AFTER ward beat him.

Before that he was some stiff euro bum

After he was a warrior and really good fighter
                  I don't know how you are saying that because I always regarded Froch like the best fighter than has come out of England for a while. He backed up his trash talking

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    It's the same way they try to proclaim the "greatness" of Genaro Hernandez, Diego Corrales, Baldomir, but if they had never fought Floyd they would be bums and hype jobs. Anyone Manny fought was a bum but anyone Floyd fought was an ATG.
                    I'd love for you to produce posts of Mayweather fans hyping up Baldomir. That guy is doodoo.

Comment

I've been listing Canelo as a favorite even when he was wobbled by Jose Cotto. I was one of the few posters defending his fight against Matthew Hatton.

I don't know why people are still bitter, Canelo vs Golovkin is signed. I'm not sure what Canelo has to do with Floyd fans or why they have to be linked.

There are just some terrible posters on here who should be locked up in a mental hospital, instead they're allowed to come back again and again to spread their mentally ill views on boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X