Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest, Anthony Joshua is not that good...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stellen View Post
    But a coward like wilder is too scared to EVEN take the test.
    What test is that??

The Vlad test??

As if that old codger will go anywhere near Wilder

He's #1 for Wilder's Title...let's see if he steps into the Baptismal area.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      He has been sparked out in Amateurs a number of times buy Euro level fighters.
      Stopped reading here. Lost three times as an amateur, twice on points and once on a ref stoppage.

Comment

The TS is a big wlad fan and AJ won by stoppage and would likely win the rematch as well. So the TS is crapping on him. That happens alot on NSB, especially when one of the more popular guys gets dominated.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-18-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          What test is that??

The Vlad test??

As if that old codger will go anywhere near Wilder

He's #1 for Wilder's Title...let's see if he steps into the Baptismal area.
          The test is to fight at least one top level fighter. JUST ONE. 40 fights in and the windmiller is an abject failure still.

Comment

Joshua isn't that good because he's black.

We get it.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              He has been sparked out in Amateurs a number of times buy Euro level fighters.

Lets also be honest, he did not even win the London Olympics fairly, robbery first and last fight in a uk stitch up.

Fights complete hasbins and nearly gets KOED by a guy who lost to a punch drunk Derek Chisora.

Klitscko is the best ever heavy weight but at 41, and coming off a loss with not fighting in a 1.5 years at London and going life and death with him. Lets be honest he got outboxed and should have lost.

Sure Tyson Fury, had poor performances, but that was either lack of Concentration, or being out of shape.

Joshua has none of those issues yet still looks extremely limited to me..i think hes going to ship alot of brain cells before his millions are made...

Plus hes blatantly on something other than protein shakes...

Never rated him and never will, sure he wont care, but still, i am allowed this opinion..

Wlad's never done anything more impressive than not losing to Haye.....ooooo

Comment

He certainly isn't polished by any means, but by fighting better opposition he should improve. I don't see any other HW doing anything spectacular that would set them apart from Joshua. Fury is an overrated joke, Wilder is still fighting journeymen, and Ortiz has stamina issues. Parker is good but not great. I'd say the playing field is mostly even across the board with Joshua the favorite to defeat them all.

Comment

He's good enough.

If he wasn't that good, someone like Dillian Whyte or Dominic Breazeale should've exposed him, and if he's not that good then he'd have no business in the ring with Wlad Klitschko. Instead he beat all 3 of those guys.

If you're waiting for him to lose to someone who's really good to expose him then that makes no sense, so it's gonna take an elite HW to beat him and he's not that good? Lol that makes no sense.

Comment

Im sure this is a troll thread but anyway .......

Joshua throws combos at HW no ones seen before for someone over 230 . He threw 15 punch combo against Butlin,showing his speed and accuracy .

He has one of the most damaging upper cuts ever ,he sets this up often and uses the left hand swooping over his opposition to setand measure the upper cut. Lucky punch ? Were you high while watching this fight ?

He doesnt have stamina issues only fools continue with this ,you DONT have stamina issues when youve never gone past 7 and get a k.o in11 . You also usually dont go much longer after taking such a punch having to get up off the canvas . Punches also drain your stamina when you are hit ,are you guys this oblivious ? lol

I could go on,in short hes probably the most talented HW since 80's Mike Tyson,if no one can see this with just his 19 fights (about 85% abilities right now) you guys are dopes ,we know the OP is.

Comment

Look at this bitter phaggot hahaha how many times are you going to complain about Joshua for stopping Wlad, remember that poll you asked me to put up about the first 5 rounds of the Wlad fight & you were so confident that people would be on your side & near enough nobody was when I put it up, didn't see you in there you cuck.

He got stopped once in the ams on his feet. The fight with Whyte was a slug fest, he could easily outbox him but that's not what that was about.

Why don't you watch and see what happens with his career rather than going on and on about him not being good.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=744722
                      Last edited by Poppo168; 05-18-2017, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X