Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop making excuses for Haye. He got schooled by Tony ****ing Bellew!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop making excuses for Haye. He got schooled by Tony ****ing Bellew!!!

He was dominating before da injury doe (lie)

He came in with an injury doe (lie)

Haye looked exactly the same as his last 2 fights before he injured himself. He ruined himself with all of that weight gain, his frame isn't suited for all of the muscle and fat he's gained. That's why he has all of these injuries.

P.s before Haye's twisted ankle (that he was responsible for due to poor footwork) Haye was being made to look like a tool by a guy who almost everyone expected (including myself) to get demolished within 3 rounds. Stop this "He was winning doe" crap. *Chris Rock voice* "He's supposed to you stupid low expectation ass having mutha****as".

Bellew made Haye miss and timed the **** out of him in round 1, wins clearly.

Round 2 Haye wins due to better punches landed (nothing hurtful), but he was still getting made to look like a fool with his wild misses, Bellew was actually doing the shoulder roll effectively in this round lol.

Round 3 - Bellew wins, landing the superior jab, and timing Haye off balance with the odd right hand, no one does any damage in this round. Bellew shows very underrated skill, and a solid defense making Haye miss wildly.

Round 4 - Clear Haye round, landed big hurtful punches that Bellew takes well, Bellew does a good job on defense for the rest of the round showing his underrated skills.

Round 5 - Haye wins this but it's hardly emphatic

So it's 3-2 Haye with no clear dominance before Haye twists his ankle due to sloppy footwork.. Can we please stop taking shine away from Bellew here? He was more than holding his own before the ankle injury and deserves more respeck on his name for his underrated skills.

Even round 6 there was barely anything separating them (just saw it as my stream froze in that round, sick round btw )

dan_cov ........

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Haye looked exactly the same as his last 2 fights before he injured himself. He ruined himself with all of that weight gain, his frame isn't suited for all of the muscle and fat he's gained. That's why he has all of these injuries.

P.s before Haye's twisted ankle (that he was responsible for due to poor footwork) Haye was being made to look like a tool by a guy who almost everyone expected (including myself) to get demolished within 3 rounds. Stop this "He was winning doe" crap. *Chris Rock voice* "He's supposed to you stupid low expectation ass having mutha****as".

Round 2 Haye wins due to better punches landed (nothing hurtful), but he was still getting made to look like a fool with his wild misses, Bellew was actually doing the shoulder roll effectively in this round lol.

Round 3 - Bellew wins, landing the superior jab, and timing Haye off balance with the odd right hand, no one does any damage in this round. Bellew shows very underrated skill, and a solid defense making Haye miss wildly.

Round 4 - Clear Haye round, landed big hurtful punches that Bellew takes well, Bellew does a good job on defense for the rest of the round showing his underrated skills.

So it's 3-2 Haye with no clear dominance before Haye twists his ankle due to sloppy footwork.. Can we please stop taking shine away from Bellew here? He was more than holding his own before the ankle injury and deserves more respeck on his name for his underrated skills.

Even round 6 there was barely anything separating them (just saw it as my stream froze in that round, sick round btw )
      I actually agree with your scoring. I don't honestly think the fight goes the distance without the injury. Having said that, i'm still suprised at Bellew's caginess at engaging with a severely injured opponent. Haye couldn't possibly KO Bellew in that circumstance but he still wanted to engage more and pursued exchanges, sometimes dropping his hands infront of Bellew who still couldn't seriously hurt him. I actually can't get over that scene, either Haye has a seriously underrated granite chin, or Bellew does not belong at heavyweight due to his feather-fists.

Comment

Honestly felt it was close at the time of the injury and if not Haye certainly was not under any circumstances running away with it or the rounds.

He showed no signs of an injury in the first 5 rounds or whatever. He even stated before he had absolutely no injuries & any rumours were false. Why would he lie? We all know Haye and know he'd probably be like ''Yeah I am injured but I'll still eff Bellend up in a round''. He had ample opportunity to pull out or say.
        From my experience people who have achilles tendon injuries do not lunge like that. I think he most likely injured it in the fight because he isn't a great fighter on the frontfoot and continually lunges. Credit to Bellew he fought a very smart fight.
        Haye timing was off & was missing extremely wildly and was clearly frustrated throughout & it showed in the fact he tried sucker punching Bellew and hitting him numerous times after the bell. At one point he threw a 3 punch combination well after the bell.

Its just too convenient that everytime Haye losses there is always excuses about injuries. Its a fight, injuries happen.
        Everybody wrote Bellew off, myself included what he did tonight was unthinkable he deserves full credit.

Prior to any sign of injury Bellew was in that fight. Its not like he was dominated, far from. It was competitive upto that point & Tony was holding his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

The fight was definitely closer than most people expected but I don't believe for one second that Bellew would've won it but for the injury. And watching him standing off a one legged Haye for most of the last 5 rounds was embarrassing.

Comment

Next you'll say Garcia schooled Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
              The fight was definitely closer than most people expected but I don't believe for one second that Bellew would've won it but for the injury. And watching him standing off a one legged Haye for most of the last 5 rounds was embarrassing.

Why take the risk knowing full well Haye can bang? He was also probably trying to recover after putting in such a huge onslaught.

Comment

Injury was all over the media day before the fight. You think that's just a coincidence then? Muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Why take the risk knowing full well Haye can bang? He was also probably trying to recover after putting in such a huge onslaught.
                  He could only bang from one side. Haye landed a couple of flush right hands after the injury that had little to no impact. Bellew did punch himself out around the 8th round though.

Comment

Haye was trying to win bellew wasnt, he was happy to avoid haye when haye couldnt even fucking stand up without the help of the ropes. pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X