Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrat- doesn't work, receives 138,000 a year because they are sad!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Funny how the Republicans have to dig so hard and deep to uncover scandals on a amateur level.

Meanwhile they're involved in major scandals which are be'n uncovered on the weekly.

Thank you Mr. Trump.....
    What does any of this have to do with trump?

So you are okay with this?

Please try and respond without using a meme

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      What does any of this have to do with trump?

So you are okay with this?

Please try and respond without using a meme

Never said I was ok with anything.

Sorry I can't help myself....

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        LMAO

The money comes from taxpayers... Once again, proving that liberals don't really understand where money comes from and have no economic clue

Im 100% certain trump wasn't on Government assistance.

As for the carrier deal, Carrier kept money they EARNED, Trump kept money he EARNED.... JR took money he didn't earn..

Huge difference between somebody keeping their OWN money and government TAKING money

Why do you want to see Trump's tax returns... How does that affect you at all.. He isn't taking anything away from anybody... JR and government are the ones robbing the people

But what should i expect from a poster that thinks its better to lose all 2000 jobs for carrier instead of allowing carrier to keep THEIR OWN money and keep some jobs

Do you understand the difference between TAKING and EARNING??????? Legit question, since you have no idea where workers comp for ex felon congressmen comes from.
        You obviously don't know. Same with the taxes in the Carrier deal. You assume something then wont take the time to check to see if you are right or mistaken.

I posted the link that showed the corporate welfare Trump received. Government assistance is government assistance, whether its Food stamps for the poor or corporate welfare for the rich.

I see you are now trying to shift to a discussion of wanting to see tax returns since you have been proven wrong. I didn't ask to see his returns, I posted that you don't know what he took or didn't take since you haven't seen them.

Now you outright lie about my position on the Carrier deal and try to make it the focus of the discussion.

Yes, I do know the difference between taking and earning. The laws were put in place for people with disabilities. Jackson has the disabilities so he qualifies for workers comp. I already stated IMO he is getting over.

The bottom line is he is taking advantage of the law. If you don't like it, call the people who can change it rather than whining about it on a message board.

Comment

Working...
        X