Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice for Kovalev fighting out of the clinch and dealing with Ward's veteran tactics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    veteran tactics, is that what cheating is called these days?
    These people crying about Ward being rough will have plenty of others to commiserate with.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      These people crying about Ward being rough will have plenty of others to commiserate with.

Be careful using big words with G-tards.... they don't understand anything complex especially when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        Be careful using big words with G-tards.... they don't understand anything complex especially when it comes to boxing.
        ive been following boxing since youve been in your diapers, what i dont know about boxing, isnt worth knowing.

Comment

Boxing is not just fighting at a Distance, inside fighting aka DIRTY BOXING always been a major part of this sport, in fact back in Jack Johnson days ref didn't break at out, guys would stay tied up like this for the entire round/fight until someone fights out and start letting punches go:

YES people want the inside fighting and tie ups and clinching to be removed because it they feel removing it gives who they like a better shot of dominating the sport. I agree with Doug Fischer 100%! Beyond just this fight but boxing In General, I said the same thing about Wlad when people called him boring! Well it is Wlad opponents who allowed the Clinching and the grabbing behind the head, the reason why Tyson beat Wlad is because he TOOK THAT ALL AWAY!

This is just the pu$$iest ERA of Boxing fans in which guys take to forum and social media and cry about EVERYTHING
          Last edited by sicko; 11-17-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Boxing is not just fighting at a Distance, inside fighting aka DIRTY BOXING always been a major part of this sport, in fact back in Jack Johnson days ref didn't break at out, guys would stay tied up like this for the entire round/fight until someone fights out and start letting punches go:

YES people want the inside fighting and tie ups and clinching to be removed because it they feel removing it gives who they like a better shot of dominating the sport. I agree with Doug Fischer 100%! Beyond just this fight but boxing In General, I said the same thing about Wlad when people called him boring! Well it is Wlad opponents who allowed the Clinching and the grabbing behind the head, the reason why Tyson beat Wlad is because he TOOK THAT ALL AWAY!

This is just the pu$$iest ERA of Boxing fans in which guys take to forum and social media and cry about EVERYTHING
            They think inside fighting is fighters standing forehead to forehead swinging away

Comment

Working...
            X