No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    What a ******ed tabloid piece of crap lmao...
    If Cruz didn't endorse him he completely alienates all the Repub voters voting for Trump come 2020....

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      None of the above. I want to see the REAL Hilliary. The angry, irate, short-tempered Hilliary that reared her ugly head at the Benghazi hearings. The "what difference does it make now" Hilliary. The confrontational and mean spirited Hilliary. That's the one I want to see...with Seizure Hilliary running a close second...
      I'm hopingTrump pushes her over the edge so she eithers seizures out or cusses him out. Either way, people get to see the "real her" and she goes down in flames from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I'm hopingTrump pushes her over the edge so she eithers seizures out or cusses him out. Either way, people get to see the "real her" and she goes down in flames from there.
        I can actually imagine something like that happening. She has a short fuse at times and can get quick and snippy. It would be amazing to watch her flip out on live TV; just go spastic on Trump in a tirade.

Comment

• I just watch Trump's Virginia speech...he has gotten much better at doing these...

Comment

• Donald Trump’s Potential Guest at Debate: Gennifer Flowers

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/25/us...p-clinton.html
            By MAGGIE HABERMAN and MEGAN TWOHEYSEPT. 24, 2016

Hofstra University on Long Island will host Monday night’s debate between Donald J. Trump and Hillary Clinton. Credit George Etheredge for The New York Times

Donald J. Trump threatened on Saturday to invite Gennifer Flowers, the woman whose claims of an affair with Bill Clinton imperiled his 1992 presidential campaign, to sit in the audience Monday night for Mr. Trump’s first debate with Hillary Clinton.

After Mr. Trump posted his threat on Twitter, Ms. Flowers said she would attend the debate, at Hofstra University on Long Island. “Yes I will be there,” she wrote in a text message to The New York Times.

It was not immediately clear whether Mr. Trump had actually invited her or whether she had simply interpreted his threat as an invitation. Neither she nor the Trump campaign would say whether she had been offered a ticket.

Mr. Trump’s Twitter post was directed at Mark Cuban, the attention-grabbing owner of the Dallas Mavericks basketball team, who once hosted a short-lived reality television show, “The Benefactor,” that did not achieve the success of Mr. Trump’s “The Apprentice.”

If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!
            — Donald J. Trump realDonaldTrump) Sept. 24, 2016

Mr. Cuban, who frequently criticizes Mr. Trump and has recently found success on another reality show, “Shark Tank,” said on Thursday that Mrs. Clinton’s campaign had given him a front-row seat to Monday’s debate.

Just got a front row seat to watch hillaryClinton overwhelm realDonaldTrump at the "Humbling at Hofstra" on Monday. It Is On !
            — Mark Cuban (@mcuban) Sept. 23, 2016

The thrice-married Mr. Trump, whose second marriage grew out of an affair during his first one, has repeatedly raised Mr. Clinton’s infidelities as a character attack against Mrs. Clinton. Several of Mr. Trump’s advisers have a long history of calling attention to Mr. Clinton’s scandals.

In 1992, Mr. Clinton denied Ms. Flowers’s claim of an affair, but years later, when asked in a deposition whether he had engaged in “sexual relations” with Ms. Flowers, he admitted having done so one time, in 1977. Ms. Flowers, in recently broadcast interviews, has accused Mrs. Clinton of being an “enabler” and has said the scandal is a relevant issue in 2016.

Each campaign receives tickets from the Commission on Presidential Debates to give to supporters at its discretion.

Campaigns often engage in psychological warfare when picking guests, as appeared to be the case with Mrs. Clinton’s choice of Mr. Cuban. But inviting a woman who had a sexual relationship with an opponent’s spouse would be in a different category.

If Mr. Trump does invite Ms. Flowers to be in the audience, he could also be taking a risk because he faces a potentially record-high gender gap with women, who might be troubled by such an aggressive and personal move.

Mrs. Clinton’s communications director, Jennifer Palmieri, said: “Hillary Clinton plans on using the debate to discuss the issues that make a difference in people’s lives. It’s not surprising that Donald Trump has chosen a different path.”
            Last edited by jaded; 09-24-2016, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              You're taking things a little too seriously when you want them to have a seizure. The Fuk is wrong with you

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  i dont know how to embed tweets but the guy is a hillary clinton supporter.

"Arcan ‏@ArcanCetin 18 Jan 2015

We win I vote for Hillary Clinton"

https://twitter.com/ArcanCetin

GO VOTE HILLARY.

Bring more people in like this like she wants to do.....

.................................................. .

go ahead.

vote hillary.

bastardos...

Comment

• Trump should have Gennifer Flowers...Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky sit right in front of Hillary at the debate. It would be funny watching her deal with it.

The Richard Bey Show got cancelled immediately after airing the Flowers interview.

Bill Clinton settled with Paula Jones for $850,000...the entire amount of her claim in her suit against him...but without an apology in exchange for her agreement to drop the appeal she filed.

Comment

• she defended rapists and laughed off rape victims as a lawyer, has a serial rapist for a husband, who she condones, pockets millions of dollars and is basically controlled by an islamic regime that oppresses women... and yet female SJWs and feminists will still vote for her because she's a woman and she knows what's best for women. it's like a bad comedy sketch with these people.

Comment

Working...
                      X