No announcement yet.

Mayweather promotions making moves.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Look I'm not looking to argue. I think is you. I was just responding to what you said that they made all their money after they left.

My response was Top Rank put them in that position career wise where they made them stars, so now they can go out on their own and make real money.

If you are a fighter looking to turn pro Top Rank is just superior in making and building up fighters and where you want to be in the beginning.
    You are trying to argue because you're the one who quoted me when I wasn't even talking to you. Not only did you quote me you said I don't realize something I literally said in the quote. I said TOP RANK IS GOOD AT BUILDING STARS. Your response to me wast YOU DON'T REALIZE TOP RANK IS GOOD AT MAKING GUYS STARS. WTF??? Stop following me around trying to argue

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
      Dayum, the hate is real.
      It's part of the joy of reading these boards. Lil sourpusses running around.

You would think GBP came out the womb being top promoters. Took them like a decade. But Mayweather Promotions, like PBC, can only be afforded a year or they're going under.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You are trying to argue because you're the one who quoted me when I wasn't even talking to you. Not only did you quote me you said I don't realize something I literally said in the quote. I said TOP RANK IS GOOD AT BUILDING STARS. Your response to me wast YOU DON'T REALIZE TOP RANK IS GOOD AT MAKING GUYS STARS. WTF??? Stop following me around trying to argue
        Dude dont flatter yourself. This is a boxing board where you discuss things. Plus i was never arguing, you are the one making a big deal.

Comment

Had to put that stalker on ignore

Comment

Breh...didn't wanna eat his humble pie...u clearly stated that top rank is great at building stars...

Comment

That guy just didnt get it. You stated something and the guy thought he was trumping you on that you clearly had previously said. WTF.

Advice though, putting someone on ignore is kinda female like. Even if the guy is being a tool just man up and not bother with him.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Advice though, putting someone on ignore is kinda female like. Even if the guy is being a tool just man up and not bother with him.
                I call bs on this.

Does anyone realize the good poster to momo ratio on this site? Its not good. And its impossible to remember all the dummies around here. So putting them on ignore just smooths out your NSB experience to the more knowledgable boxing cats, the fun trolls & the guys you can have reasonable debate with without it becoming some internet toughguy contest that leads nowhere. If you wanna call wasting your time trying to recall momos & reading their dumb comments as you remember them being momos manly fair enough, but I'd disagree.

Btw my ignore roster is about 20 dummies deep at this point & I'm not missing a ounce of entertainment, info or debate cuz of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I call bs on this.

Does anyone realize the good poster to momo ratio on this site? Its not good. And its impossible to remember all the dummies around here. So putting them on ignore just smooths out your NSB experience to the more knowledgable boxing cats, the fun trolls & the guys you can have reasonable debate with without it becoming some internet toughguy contest that leads nowhere. If you wanna call wasting your time trying to recall momos & reading their dumb comments as you remember them being momos manly fair enough, but I'd disagree.

Btw my ignore roster is about 20 dummies deep at this point & I'm not missing a ounce of entertainment, info or debate cuz of it.
                  I get what you are saying. I've been here for years but don't have time to post that much so I guess for me putting someone on ignore isn't of a concern. I guess if you are posting multiple times daily it would matter.

I read this thread and the guy was being making some valid points until he straight tooled himself out.

I guess me saying putting that tool on ignore was female like because it didn't look all that bad. But hey I'm not here on a daily basis posting so I have a different outlook.

Comment

Ignore is a great tool. Allows you to read a thread without being interrupted by BS or just some stupid **** that makes you wish you could have the five seconds of your life back.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      I read this thread and the guy was being making some valid points until he straight tooled himself out.

I guess me saying putting that tool on ignore was female like because it didn't look all that bad. But hey I'm not here on a daily basis posting so I have a different outlook.
                      Oh yea I don't know the backstory with them so could be more to it, but with what I say it seemed whatever-ish. I wouldn't have put him on ignore personally, but everyone gots different **** they are or aren't cool with & again who knows the backstory.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Ignore is a great tool. Allows you to read a thread without being interrupted by BS or just some stupid **** that makes you wish you could have the five seconds of your life back.
                      Exactamundo.

Comment

Working...
                      X