Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So basically after we whoop Iceland our QF and SF games could be winners of Hungary-Belgium and Wales-NI ?

Comment

• If I've got that right we've got no excuse not to get to the final at the very least.

If Woy ****s this up he shouldn't be allowed back into the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        So basically after we whoop Iceland our QF and SF games could be winners of Hungary-Belgium and Wales-NI ?
        I'm just glad we've avoided Argentina!

Comment

• Brain fart
          Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 06-22-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

So basically after we whoop Iceland our QF and SF games could be winners of Hungary-Belgium and Wales-NI ?
            I thought we played the winner of France vs Ireland

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              I thought we played the winner of France vs Ireland
              Yeah your right, I've confused myself big time from the pic Chris posted but I've got it now

Comment

• What forfeits for England players would you suggest if we lost to Iceland?

I think a decent shout is they should be forced to shop there fo the rest of their lives if we lose and have to eat all that grim frozen crap.

Fair.

Comment

• ignore brain fart
                  Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 06-22-2016, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Here goes third time lucky I hope ...

So baaaaasicaly once we turn Iceland into Nettos....we'll have a tricky game against France(after they whoop RoI). However if we can somehow manage to get past France we've basically got a bye to the final.

QF will be tricky doe, big time. If we can beat the French doe we're in big business.
                    We'll have Germany or Spain then.

Honestly, if we beat France that would be the best result in my lifetime at least. Can't even imagine it happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      We'll have Germany or Spain then.

Honestly, if we beat France that would be the best result in my lifetime at least. Can't even imagine it happening.
                      In other words we may aswell pack our bags in advance after the Iceland game.

Knowing us we'll manage to find a way to lose to Iceland.

Comment

Working...
                      X