Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] Guess who won this street fight. Look at the two fighters and guess. (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Who do you think won this fight in photo # 4? Vote by posting your choice here in this thread. The video will be revealed soon.

Here is photo # 4
    I think the small husky kid will either tackle the bigger guy and punch him into submission or sucker punch him first then KO him after a few follow-up punches.

And woot, I got pic #3 right. Shirtless dudes always lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      I think the small husky kid will either tackle the bigger guy and punch him into submission or sucker punch him first then KO him after a few follow-up punches.

And woot, I got pic #3 right. Shirtless dudes always lose.
      Hahah FOOk I'm 0-3!!!

I'm going with the tall dude. He's gonna murk shorty.

Comment

• I finally got one right, woohoo!

Dude with sock beat him down and then punched his soul a few times

Picture 4: I got the big man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Hey punchr, where's the next video bro?
          Video for which photo?

Here's the video for photo # 3
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_xAKoE4JMk

video for photo # 2
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MImbAMuXqDA

Photo # 4's video hasn't been posted yet. Vote!
          Last edited by punchr; 06-03-2016, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• Little dude will destroy dude in the red shirt I'm about to be 3 - 0

Comment

• round 4

Vote Lounge. Final call.

Who do you think won this fight in photo # 4? Vote by posting your choice here in this thread. The video will be revealed soon.

Here is photo # 4

////, travestyny, nubianpiye, King_, Rapid Counter, KEY LOW, CounterPunching, MELLY-MEL..., SpinDoctor, Weltschmerz, TJ highway, Rip Chudd, PACnPBFsuck, NaijaD, Kaspa9t9, TheBoxingfan101, The Noose, Alx., modernboxing, bm Vagabond, Lords, abdiel2k3, pickpocket, badass316, TyRaNtoSauRuS, LDN, jup11223, MrRolltide91, hayZ, Asai

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Vote Lounge. Final call.

Here is photo # 4

////, travestyny, nubianpiye, King_, Rapid Counter, KEY LOW, CounterPunching, MELLY-MEL..., SpinDoctor, Weltschmerz, TJ highway, Rip Chudd, PACnPBFsuck, NaijaD, Kaspa9t9, TheBoxingfan101, The Noose, Alx., modernboxing, bm Vagabond, Lords, abdiel2k3, pickpocket, badass316, TyRaNtoSauRuS, LDN, jup11223, MrRolltide91, hayZ, Asai

Hmm... Little dude looks like if the photo was taken 2 secs later, his set would be up and he would be ready to throw down. Based off that, I think it's safe to see he would of tagged the other guy with a quick and youthful 1-2, before the older man even got a chance to notice wha happened

Comment

• I vote for the big dude.

Comment

• the little kid

Comment

• Thread sucks ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X