No announcement yet.

Dwyer not impressed with Wilder: Fury is the real champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer not impressed with Wilder: Fury is the real champ

Thinks current 40+ year old tarver has a good chance, and that Wilder and martin are trash

Good to see an African American keeping it real and not buying into the hype

Why is it good to see an AA "not buying into the hype"?

Please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post

Please elaborate.
      self explanitory statement.

What you got to say about that!

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post

Please elaborate.
        Because earl is a racist douche that actually pays attention to that sort of thing.

Comment

Dwyer also thought Tarver could beat Wlad.

Back in 2011.

Here's a thread about.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=496036

Here's the vid.

Earl, you are becoming a fucking douche.

Comment

I don't think anyone believes the Wilder hype anymore. I don't even know if this "hype" even exists anymore.

The guy like most of haymons fighters hasn't developed in years. He's another Andre Berto. Had talent, had some hype, got overpaid, and stopped getting better.

He gets a belt and goes dowm in competition level. That's the Haymon way...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              I don't think anyone believes the Wilder hype anymore. I don't even know if this "hype" even exists anymore.

The guy like most of haymons fighters hasn't developed in years. He's another Andre Berto. Had talent, had some hype, got overpaid, and stopped getting better.

He gets a belt and goes dowm in competition level. That's the Haymon way...
              I have been saying that if I had a son that was a true boxing talent, I would have him sign with Top Rank or Golden Boy first, then after becoming a champion or star then i would take him to Haymon kind of like what happened with Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Because earl is a racist douche that actually pays attention to that sort of thing.
                It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                  I have been saying that if I had a son that was a true boxing talent, I would have him sign with Top Rank or Golden Boy first, then after becoming a champion or star then i would take him to Haymon kind of like what happened with Floyd Mayweather.
                  It really depends on the fighters situation.

But signing with Haymon straight out if the amateurs is pointless of a company like top rank is interested in you.

Even if top rank isn't interested, signing with Haymon is very risky for amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    It really depends on the fighters situation.

But signing with Haymon straight out if the amateurs is pointless of a company like top rank is interested in you.

Even if top rank isn't interested, signing with Haymon is very risky for amateurs.
                    There's no difference between Wilder and Canelo. Canelo has fought 40+ times in his career. And out of those fights there's maybe 5 that are credible. Same goes for GGG for that matter. The only difference is you hate Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X