No announcement yet.

Keith Thruman - Another "Boogey Man" Gets A Tase of his Own Medicine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    If he was so interested in fighting Brook in the UK then why did he schedule a fight with Collazo in July?

Why is he now saying Brook deserves the Mayweather fight?

Funny stuff. And Brook has never gone silent on Thurman, he may not shout his mouth off in the same way but he has always shown interest in the fight.
    Because Hearn said they have zero interest in Thurman.

Look, I know you like Brook, but Thurman DID call out Brook, and Brook did remain silent on it. And Hearn did say they are not interested in Thurman.

So Thurman moved on. Thurman called out Brook at least a couple times saying he even wanted to go to England to take the belt. Brook isn't interested.

I mean is that surprising? Brook and Mike Jones mutually avoided each other. I don't think Brook wants to fight Thurman either. He's tactically picking his fights.

Comment

Heavyfists my man you've been going from thread to thread telling us Thurman and Brook are ducking eachother (and everyone else) for as long as I can remember, got any other plans for the near future?

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
        Because Hearn said they have zero interest in Thurman.

Look, I know you like Brook, but Thurman DID call out Brook, and Brook did remain silent on it. And Hearn did say they are not interested in Thurman.

So Thurman moved on. Thurman called out Brook at least a couple times saying he even wanted to go to England to take the belt. Brook isn't interested.

I mean is that surprising? Brook and Mike Jones mutually avoided each other. I don't think Brook wants to fight Thurman either. He's tactically picking his fights.
        Where did he say that?

Khantards have literally resorted to blatantly lying to attack Brook.

It's beyond sad.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Heavyfists my man you've been going from thread to thread telling us Thurman and Brook are ducking eachother (and everyone else) for as long as I can remember, got any other plans for the near future?
          Thurman and Brook clearly have a deep mutual respect for one another. It comes across in their interviews. Neither is ducking the other, they both know the game and know that in a few months time, they'll fight and make a tonne of money doing so. Thurman has never said that Brook is ducking him or vice versa. In fact, he's been saying Brook should get the Floyd fight

Meanwhile, Thurman clearly has zero respect for Amir "Queen" Khan and that's why he rips him to shreds in every interview he gives for not having faced a true welterweight.

Softfists is clearly a diehard Khanturd so it makes sense for him to talk **** about two guys that Khan is pissing his pants over getting in the ring with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Thurman and Brook clearly have a deep mutual respect for one another. It comes across in their interviews. Neither is ducking the other, they both know the game and know that in a few months time, they'll fight and make a tonne of money doing so. Thurman has never said that Brook is ducking him or vice versa. In fact, he's been saying Brook should get the Floyd fight

Meanwhile, Thurman clearly has zero respect for Amir "Queen" Khan and that's why he rips him to shreds in every interview he gives for not having faced a true welterweight.

Softfists is clearly a diehard Khanturd so it makes sense for him to talk **** about two guys that Khan is pissing his pants over getting in the ring with.
            Yeah I know, they've both openly said that they are the biggest threats to eachother. The fight will definitely happen next year if they both keep winning.

I don't like how Keith keeps ripping Amir but it's not unwarranted, he's been behaving like mongrel since Brook won his title. I don't think he's scared of Brook but he's clearly ducked the fight and took the easy route to Floyd. I think he will go back to fighting anyone after he gets that fight out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
              Chaves and Guerrero were legit opponents. That's an unpopular opinion but I think Bundu was also pretty legit, he beat easily the same guy Brook just fought, only difference was Bundu did it on point because he hasn't got Brook's power... I don't say he's better than Brook but was a legit opponent for Thurman. I don't defend the Collazo fight though...
              eh.... did you see the fight?

Comment

Working...
              X