Collapse
No announcement yet.

This dude ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweathers rezzy is beast. there's no two ways about it. our sport's objective is simple, hit and don't get hit.

no one's better at it than mayweather, no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
      I hate Floyd! Why is he so damn skilled!?
      Probably cuz he's been boxing since he was a kid lol..
      Props to an ATG and future HOF'er, it's been a pleasure to watch him box live in my generation. I might not support his lifestyle, but I respect his skills tremendously.
      my sentiments exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Mayweather is good, very talented, but don't use beast, he is not a beast, beast is an ass kicker who doesn't care if you hit him and wants to take you out cold every fight. Duran, Tyson, Pacquiao, Valero, Mattyse these are beasts.
        Thank you, based Hectari.

A beast is someone that would fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. No *****footing about blood tests, PPV buys, "health first" BS, none of that ****.

Sorry, bros. But Fraud is FAAAAAAAAAR from a beast. A fantastic boxer, technician or what have you, yes. But a beast? Get out of here, son.

Comment

as skilled as floyd is i dont see him as a beast either ..he's more like a chihuahua, barks a lot but does'nt bite...

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
            Most posters on here dont have a clue who half the fighters you listed are...they are new to the sport
            for the ndou fight, i was stuck in boston while a huge univ of miami game was going on ... there were like 10 dudes there to watch that game after i had arrived about 2 mins before them to get the fight i had called in previously to confirm about. after about a good 10 mins of ***** talk and back and forth and not budging ... well, all those mf'ers after that night became fight fans. when ndou had mayweather up against the ropes throwing all those bombs and not connecting one and then mayweather going fuqk right hand crazy ... man that was incredible.

all while doing it in like 4lb leather trunks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post

A beast is someone that would fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. No *****footing about blood tests, PPV buys, "health first" BS, none of that ****.

Sorry, bros. But Fraud is FAAAAAAAAAR from a beast. A fantastic boxer, technician or what have you, yes. But a beast? Get out of here, son.
              You guys kill me with taking this health come first comment out of context. You run from a bee sting, yet make of mayweather because he doesn't want to fight so much he ends up lime roach or ali. Theres nothing fun about living like that.
              He did fight any one thats how he got to where he can call the shots. And you seriously are going to knock blood tests? Only people fans of mediocre boxers don't care about PED testing.

Comment

My dude baya! How you been bro? It has been forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                  You guys kill me with taking this health come first comment out of context. You run from a bee sting, yet make of mayweather because he doesn't want to fight so much he ends up lime roach or ali. Theres nothing fun about living like that.
                  He did fight any one thats how he got to where he can call the shots. And you seriously are going to knock blood tests? Only people fans of mediocre boxers don't care about PED testing.
                  He has fought everyone that he proabably needed to fight, but not WHEN he had to fight them.

He needs to fight the likes of Canelo, Trout, the pac fight went down the drain as far as that goes.

He IS right, he will never get the credit he deserves, and its a damn shame because he has the talent that could've probably gottan him top 10 ATG, but he will most likely be remembered with the joe calzaghe's and sven ottke's of the world lol.

And I like mayweahter now to tell u the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post

Fraud? Oh kids these days.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      He has fought everyone that he proabably needed to fight, but not WHEN he had to fight them.

He needs to fight the likes of Canelo, Trout, the pac fight went down the drain as far as that goes.

He IS right, he will never get the credit he deserves, and its a damn shame because he has the talent that could've probably gottan him top 10 ATG, but he will most likely be remembered with the joe calzaghe's and sven ottke's of the world lol.

And I like mayweahter now to tell u the truth.
                      Couldn't be any further from the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X