No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says Matthysse is the same as Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    You're seriously defending Garcia while calling someone else hyped and overrated? Zzzz

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    are you referring to me calling tomato can rios hyped and overrated? if so, ROFLMAO, cause I never seen anyone as awful as rios get so much praise, ever

Comment

Danny's dad isn't the most flamboyant ****sexual in the history of flamboyant ****sexuals at all...oh and Lucas stops Garcia early.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

You're seriously defending Garcia while calling someone else hyped and overrated? Zzzz

are you referring to me calling tomato can rios hyped and overrated? if so, ROFLMAO, cause I never seen anyone as awful as rios get so much praise, ever
        Do you read? You called Paris hyped and overrated and that's what I quoted, not sure where you got Rios from. Either way, you shouldn't go throwing those words around while defending Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
          Lol this kid knocks out Amir Khan, who my grandmother could knock out, and a faded Erik Morales and now he thinks he's some kind of beast? Matthyse would rip him up, and that's exactly why he's fighting Zab Judah. Garcia is an overrated, weird hairline having bum.
          Who exactly has Matthyse beaten to make you think this?

Comment

Do you read? You called Paris hyped and overrated and that's what I quoted, not sure where you got Rios from. Either way, you shouldn't go throwing those words around while defending Garcia.

oh my bad. too many arguments around here, cant keep track of all of em. my bad. but anyway, yes, paris overhyped. you read it right. you also read that rios is overhyped

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
              I think he beat Judah and Alexander but I'm not getting into that because I'm sure you'll just disagree with me. But to me its not about who he has or hasn't beaten, it's about what he can do in the ring. He's a better boxer than alot of people will give him credit for, and Garcia's looping punches won't land on him like they landed on Khan the idiot and slow ass Morales. Matthysse would overpower this guy and knock him the hell out. Garcia and his fruity father know it, and his fruity promoter knows it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Mato o Muero

Lol this kid knocks out Amir Khan, who my grandmother could knock out, and a faded Erik Morales and now he thinks he's some kind of beast? Matthyse would rip him up, and that's exactly why he's fighting Zab Judah. Garcia is an overrated, weird hairline having bum.

Ajose who does everything far better than Garcia does. There's a reason why Garcia and GBP avoided him for nearly 2 years.

Comment

Matthysse should fight Rios and Garcia should face the winner. imo

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                    I think he beat Judah and Alexander but I'm not getting into that because I'm sure you'll just disagree with me. But to me its not about who he has or hasn't beaten, it's about what he can do in the ring. He's a better boxer than alot of people will give him credit for, and Garcia's looping punches won't land on him like they landed on Khan the idiot and slow ass Morales. Matthysse would overpower this guy and knock him the hell out. Garcia and his fruity father know it, and his fruity promoter knows it too.
                    I agree with you that he beat both Judah and Alexander. I think Matthyse/Garcia is a hell of a fight and would b pretty damn close. I absolutely disagree that he would knock Garcia out, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Ajose who does everything far better than Garcia does. There's a reason why Garcia and GBP avoided him for nearly 2 years.

Ajose does everything better than Garcia. Ok we can just end our discussion there, Jesus Christ.

Comment

Working...
                      X