Canelo Alvarez, why the hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Why not?

He is in the exact same situation, except at 160 instead of 154.

He is 25/26 & has more fights against much lesser guys & a lot less willing to step up! The best guy he has fought is Zbik, a guy who arguably beat him and a guy who arguably lost to Spada!
    His next opponent like, the 47th? is Peter Manfredo, FFS! A bum fron The Contender!

Comment

Why not?

He is in the exact same situation, except at 160 instead of 154.
      your an idiot dont ever compare jr to canelo canelo came up like a real fighter he established HIS OWN NAME not like jr just cuz hes the son of the super legend chavez he skips the ametures and goes straight pro thats bull bob arum is just a fat leach

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
        I don't like Pacman or Canelo.

But that doesn't mean i dont like Donaire or Angulo.

Objectiveness is my no 1 value.

What is so special about Angulo? Cintron smashed him yet let me guess he is now washed up not he is fighting Canelo?
        Angulo is an awful fighter, very overrated. Poor jab, footwork, stamina, overrated power, slowest handspeed I have seen in ages, no head movement etc etc etc

Canelo would DESTROY him. He is a wreckless brawler that will be lucky to scrape passed the chinless Kirkland!

Angulo is a bum, Canelo would smash him to pieces! He'd outbox him for 6, lay him out in 7-8. He is a one trick pony.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          He is 25/26 & has more fights against much lesser guys & a lot less willing to step up! The best guy he has fought is Zbik, a guy who arguably beat him and a guy who arguably lost to Spada!
          His next opponent like, the 47th? is Peter Manfredo, FFS! A bum fron The Contender!
          So just because he is 25?....he fights the same type of guys. Just because Canelos opponents have a "name" like Cotto, Hatton and Baldomir, doesnt make then any better then who Chavez has fought.

Both guys were just given WBC titles, both dont have to defend against what should be their mando and both are completely protected by the WBC and their respective promotions.

And Cintron and Manfredo are at the same level at this point

Comment

What is so special about Angulo? Cintron smashed him yet let me guess he is now washed up not he is fighting Canelo?
            Angulo is an awful fighter, very overrated. Poor jab, footwork, stamina, overrated power, slowest handspeed I have seen in ages, no head movement etc etc etc

Canelo would DESTROY him. He is a wreckless brawler that will be lucky to scrape passed the chinless Kirkland!

Angulo is a bum, Canelo would smash him to pieces! He'd outbox him for 6, lay him out in 7-8. He is a one trick pony.
            Are you seriously trying to say that he's not?!?!

And Angulo is actually a good fighter, he is NOT a wreckless brawler and he has poor stamina? WOW!

If he is so easy to beat, why not just fight him?

Comment

Are you seriously trying to say that he's not?!?!

And Angulo is actually a good fighter, he is NOT a wreckless brawler and he has poor stamina? WOW!

If he is so easy to beat, why not just fight him?

I am actually, yes! Loss to Williams & Molina, no shame there! Think people saying he is washed up is overplaying it, he's still a very dangerous fighter as showed in his last fight.
              Angulo is a wreckless brawler, he has no skill at all. Technically he is a bag of wank & because he has a fight with Kirkland planned!

Won't at all be surprised to see Kirkland K.O him and it don't matter, whoever wins will be labelled a bum because they will get destroyed against Canelo.

Canelo beats Angulo & Kirkland on the same night.

Comment

canelo's chances of being a truly great fighter is diminishing due to the fact that he's already a star before he's a great fighter. Its suppose to be you become a great fighter then you become a star.

Its gonna be awfully hard to be hardworking, driven, determined, and hungry when you are already sleeping in silk sheets. The worst part is, he's not even a great fighter yet.

Comment

I am actually, yes! Loss to Williams & Molina, no shame there! Think people saying he is washed up is overplaying it, he's still a very dangerous fighter as showed in his last fight.
                  Angulo is a wreckless brawler, he has no skill at all. Technically he is a bag of wank & because he has a fight with Kirkland planned!

Won't at all be surprised to see Kirkland K.O him and it don't matter, whoever wins will be labelled a bum because they will get destroyed against Canelo.

Canelo beats Angulo & Kirkland on the same night.
                  Ok buddy, im not gonna try to debate with a nuthugger

Comment

Working...
                  X