Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wants the Fight Because the Pressure Is On Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wants the Fight Because the Pressure Is On Him

Deontay Wilder thinks Anthony Joshua wants to fight him. Wilder doesn't get the same feeling from Eddie Hearn, Joshua's promoter. According to Wilder, until Hearn wants their showdown to take place as much as Joshua boxing fans will continue to wait for the sport's two undefeated heavyweight champions to square off.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why is Beyonce Wildher only barking when Joshua has a fight coming? Otherwise Beyonce Wildher is quiet and hiding in Alabama like a little coward, anyone else noticed this pattern?

Comment

Joshua wants the fight because he is not a duck. I'm tired of Wilder and his ducking ways. He rejected over 100 million, that's way more than he's ever made with all his fights put together!

I am an American but now I am team Joshua

Comment

or he wants the last belt

Man up wilder we all want to see a unification fight

Comment

Come on wilder are we not past all this nonsense now? Wilder is the one turning the fight down not Joshua. Finkel turned down the fight ot hearn.

Comment

The pressure haa tells you all you need to know about this paper champion aj gets my respect he fights the best has all but one the belts offers these two di ck heads biggest purses they will ever make yet they fight average fighters modern spoilt brats for you too much money too easy back in the day best fought the best not nomore though

Comment

Yada yada yada, more talking in riddles from this ducking coward.
              Keep the laughs coming coward, you ain't fooling anyone.

Comment

Wilder should leave story for Larry and make the fight happen.

Comment

So he finally admits Joshua wants it but he doesn't.

Comment

Isn’t this guy ashamed of himself? You’re in your 11th year as a pro at 34 with 42 fights but you’re blaming a guy who turn pro 6years ago with 22 fights at age 29 for everything. It’s just laughable at this point.

Deontay should be the one chasing the fight and sending all the contracts to make the fight happen. He doesn’t have time on his side.

The only reason we’re even talking about AJ is because he was rushed and he took big fights early. At 22 fights, he should still be fighting C-level opponents and learning his craft. But he’s already a unified champion. And that’s why I like him unlike a Deontay who only started taking tough fights after 39 fights and 10years as a pro.

Comment

Working...
                    X