No announcement yet.

South African farm murder activist... Found murdered on farm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    She started with the knife and then as it was digging in, she picked the hammer up and gave her skull a few cracks for good measure.

Never worked for me...I felt so despondent last week....I opened the window and jumped, damn street level apartments!!

And to top it all off, she threw the knife and hammer into the lake before going back to die.

Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      No. I hope still-asleep Western "SJWs" take note of your empathy for SA Boers, though.
      LMAO as if they really care about anything.. outside of virtue signalling

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Nope

Original version of article said it was unclear

I found that strange when she was found with stab wounds, etc
        No. Another lie & your motive was obvious.

I wonder what your upbringing was like & what sort of parents you had to behave like this.
        Last edited by ////; 05-25-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

No. Another lie & your motive was obvious.

I wonder what your upbringing was like & what sort of parents you had to behave like this.
          Whatever you’re taking, just stop

My motive?

It’s a tragic story with initial mixed messages

Get a grip
          Last edited by Tomjas; 05-27-2019, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Let me first acknowledge this woman’s death. I’m against all forms of senseless violence.

Now it’s apparent what the TS is after.

Another colonizer aka white supremacy friendly thread.

It’s always nice to know that the White nationalists are well represented on boxingscene.

Comment

What’s going on is simple. The white farmers came to Africa stole land from the Africans and put them under apartheid.
              Now that Aparthied is over no way they are going to let those white farmers continue to benefit from aparthied. I believe the Africans should gamely round all of them up and send them back to Europe. Or send them to Trumps Mar a lack residence.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                Let me first acknowledge this woman’s death. I’m against all forms of senseless violence.

Now it’s apparent what the TS is after.

Another colonizer aka white supremacy friendly thread.

It’s always nice to know that the White nationalists are well represented on boxingscene.
                Combat sports attract a lot of far right nutters

Everyone with a brain supports this woman

Mindless idiots try to use her death to push an agenda

That’s the OP

Comment

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/sou...makhado-woman/

Annette Kennealy was censored off of mainstream social media sites for tracking the ethnic genocide in South Africa & posting the deaths as they occurred.

Since this is considered "hate speech" (her race doesn't count as human) she was forced off of the platforms and onto anti-censorship platform Gab instead.

She has been found murdered in a pool of blood, apparently beaten to death with a hammer and/or repeatedly stabbed.
                  Most of these Boers are not very nice people and bring so much animosity against themselves. They have stupid believes from misinterpretation of the bible. They believe blacks should be their wood cutters and servants and believe the blacks are cursed. If they have a truck they will let the black worker ride at the back even in the rain while they sit with their dog in front. They are rude to their workers and immigrant population often calling immigration to pick them up on payday. You know when you own means of production you need to know how to live with your community. These Boers for a long time were protected by the law but if only they lived well with their surrounding communities and workers things would never need to be this bad. The very communities they live in would protect them. There are white farmers who were protected in Zimbabwe because of what they did for the communities. They are so popular you can't touch them but if you think you are better then thats your own funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    What’s going on is simple. The white farmers came to Africa stole land from the Africans and put them under apartheid.
                    Now that Aparthied is over no way they are going to let those white farmers continue to benefit from aparthied. I believe the Africans should gamely round all of them up and send them back to Europe. Or send them to Trumps Mar a lack residence.
                    You obviously know a lot about RSA history, so maybe you can enlighten me by telling me from whom the Boers stole land?

Comment

I'll donate 0.01 £ when I see the red cross collecting for all the starving effnics in South Africa in 10 years time

Comment

Working...
                      X