Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder vs 1988 Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Tyson would win. Tyson also had one clean punch fight ending power in both hands and better skills.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Tyson has no chance against Wilder. Too small and not good enough defensively

Wilder by Vicious KO
      Do you think Tyson would need 9 rounds to KO Molina or 12 rounds to beat Stiverne?

Comment

Tyson had serious head movement and would make Wilder miss all the big shots and would rip to the head and body and end it fast.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Do you think Tyson would need 9 rounds to KO Molina or 12 rounds to beat Stiverne?
          Don't care. Styles make fights and no version of Tyson beats Wilder

Comment

Wilder ko in one. It sells over 2 million in ppv with a 90-10 split obviously in wilders favor

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post

Speaking of Molina, the people who are saying AJ ko'd Breazeale in 7 and Wilder ko'd him in 1 should also be saying Wilder ko'd Molina in 9 and AJ ko'd Molina in 3.

Lol

Comment

Are we saying this now because Mike Tyson and Dominic Breazeale were so similar?

Comment

Surpised on a forum , you forgot it's boxing not punching besides Tyson being hard to land solid on.

Tyson would defeat any tall guy that wasn't good at clinching.

Comment

Ooow that's a tough one.80s Mike was no joke.but if deontay can get that right hand in its good night.i say 50/50

Comment

I wish they made a poll for 50/50 lol cause you really can't pick one over the other

Comment

Working...
                      X