Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Tom Schwarz is Coming For a War, He's Unbeaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Tom Schwarz is Coming For a War, He's Unbeaten

TYSON FURY revealed he will fulfil a childhood promise when he fights in Las Vegas on June 15. The self-proclaimed Gypsy King' faces Tom Schwarz at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in the fight capital.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shut up fat Fury, you are fighting a cab driver

Comment

“ I don’t need to talk Schwarz up, he is unbeaten” ....so what does that mean so was Charles Martin before he met AJ .

Hopefully Schwarz is aggressive so it’s a watchable fight because if Schwarz is absolutely crap it’s still going 12 rounds

Comment

He's got to sell the fight, especially after finding out that this joke of a fight is on PPV on BTsport.

Comment

You know it’s a mismatch when the a-side has to do the b-side’s trash talk for him

Comment

Super duper Schwartz went 10rds with a guy (Lewandowski) who got beat by Whyte's boyfriend Fabio last Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              You know it’s a mismatch when the a-side has to do the b-side’s trash talk for him
              Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                Super duper Schwartz went 10rds with a guy (Lewandowski) who got beat by Whyte's boyfriend Fabio last Saturday.
                I thought that was Oliver Hardy

Comment

Let`s be honest: non of top 10 boxers except Wilder and Joshua wants to fight Tyson Fury. He is high risk low reward. he is dangerous, unbeaten and you don`t even become world champ, if you beat him, in theory.

Tyson will fights 2-3 Schwarz alike guys and then Wilder or Joshua, hopefully.

Comment

Americans ain't paying for this shyt! I hope 15,000 brits are flying over here to support this fool.. If the fight was in Florida a hour from my house an I had free tickets.. I still wouldn't go.. maybe if someone gave me front row tickets.. then I might go.. but then again.. maybe not. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X