Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Up for the Navy, I am at MEPS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad respect bro! Good luck and God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Just turned 28. I am applying to the navy officer position.
      Good luck homie

Comment

Alright everybody. They going to wake me up at 4:00am for breakfast wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          🎶In the GAaAAAavy🎶
          Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Being on a ship for long periods of time doesn't sound that great but good luck!
          being stuck on ship with a bunch of horny sailors that are almost all male dosen't sound good to me. even if nobody grabs your junk in the shower, you're bound to walk into the shytter at the wrong time and see a sailor sucking another one off or pounding somone's @ss in the shower. lol, you'll be so horny after being stuck on the ship for 3 months at a time you might have to hit the whorehouse

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            being stuck on ship with a bunch of horny sailors that are almost all male dosen't sound good to me. even if nobody grabs your junk in the shower, you're bound to walk into the shytter at the wrong time and see a sailor sucking another one off or pounding somone's @ss in the shower. lol, you'll be so horny after being stuck on the ship for 3 months at a time you might have to hit the whorehouse
            Alot of military people do hit the whorehouse when they stop overseas.

However I didn't when get into the Navy yet.

Comment

Second day in mass, first day at MEPS. They got us up at 4:30am.

So far I am the only person in the officer school program trying to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Bravo-Zulu soon to be young Sailor. Thank you for volunteering to serve.
                Thank you !!! USA!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  USA!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Go!

Comment

If you are being for real about it. Good luck. Enjoy your time in service and don't get too distracted from the reasons you decided to join. Always have some sort of idea for why you're doing things and keep that in mind so you don't get overwhelmed. Cheers.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X