Canelo Alvarez by Decision 71 51.08%
Danny Jacobs by T/KO 13 9.35%
Danny Jacobs by Decision 13 9.35%
Draw/Too close 8 5.76%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2019, 01:29 AM #1191
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
True-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 28,656.39
Don't ever call me a monkey again - Mr McDowell 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
My buddy and I both had scorecards and we both thought Jacobs won by 2 rds. Clenela was helpless against the southpaw stance which the commentators "maybe" mentioned once. They would say things like "He suddenly got stronger there.." right after Jacobs switched to a southpaw stance and landed a solid punch.

It's like they were trying to acknowledge something but would not give credit to Jacobs for either landing a punch or making a tactical adjustment.
You are fuking nuts. What rounds did you give Jacobs.

Plus Jacobs turning southpaw made himself less effective. He didnít do any good work from the southpaw stance.

Ok fight imo with Canelo clearly and cleanly winning. In no way did Jacobs do enough to stake a claim for victory.
True-Boxing-Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-05-2019, 01:30 AM #1192
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
hitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 34,464.49
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

I still donít understand what Jacobs game plan was.
hitking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:30 AM #1193
Contender

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
saopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 10,036.23

how is it every close fight pednelo is given a advantage by his paid off judges. You have never seen a outrageous scorecard vs him
saopaulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:31 AM #1194
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 14,193.38
You're alright, homie - Gift Of Gab crack open this vintage and toast to ya boy P-Willy - Man In Black Good post. - FeFist Suck it - lfc19titles An hotdog for the convict. Hope it reminds you of swallowing sausage in prison. - Robbie Barrett 
Another sausage between a bun to make you feel at home. Dirty convict. - Robbie Barrett 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
You are fuking nuts. What rounds did you give Jacobs.

Plus Jacobs turning southpaw made himself less effective. He didnít do any good work from the southpaw stance.

Ok fight imo with Canelo clearly and cleanly winning. In no way did Jacobs do enough to stake a claim for victory.
That southpaw comment totally exposed him. He had Jacobs winning the 13th, 14th and 15th
FaustoGeraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:32 AM #1195
Contender

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
thereeldeel is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,276.65
Total Points: 8,566.04

Danny had his chance and f**ked it up.
He was way taller, had way longer reach and was naturally the much bigger man, and he still chose to fight a p*ss poor fight.
Jacob"s fanboys are mad, but deep down they know Danny let them down.
thereeldeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:32 AM #1196
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1435 Post(s)
Sun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 22,629.96
KSAB - (Knows Chit About Boxing) - LoadedWraps Cheers, you're always a good poster with interesting points of view. - j0zef Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor_frogs View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Your buddy is a casual and doesnít know what to look for in a fight. Why donít you just come out and say you thought Jacobs won. And accept your biased.

What bias do I have? I dont have a dog in the hunt? I dont give a **** about who won, I want to watch a good fight. I was sharing a real conversation I had with you guys with someone who had absolutely no investment and thought Jacobs won.

My opinion is Canelo didnt show me shit tonight against someone I thought he would eventually catch up to and stop, your boy aint about shit against a dude who was right in front of him after six rounds and couldnt land anything of consequence. Canelo is the money man these days but he aint about shit, if he was ~Danny would have been on the floor by the ninth round but you keep his cock in your mouth.
Sun_Tzu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:33 AM #1197
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
chepboxingking has a reputation beyond reputechepboxingking has a reputation beyond reputechepboxingking has a reputation beyond reputechepboxingking has a reputation beyond reputechepboxingking has a reputation beyond reputechepboxingking has a reputation beyond reputechepboxingking has a reputation beyond reputechepboxingking has a reputation beyond reputechepboxingking has a reputation beyond reputechepboxingking has a reputation beyond reputechepboxingking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 12,936.08
Have one on me - Nomadic 

I was so disappointed in Jacobs. His strategy was to not to get hit and steal each round in the last 10 seconds. He barely gave the impression of someone that was trying to beat a unified champ. Seem more like he was simply trying to survive. You also lose $1 mil for weighing 4 pounds heavier, yet don't use the size advantage? Smh
chepboxingking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:34 AM #1198
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2484 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 38,614.55
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŗgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Canelo won clearly no controversy stop the bs
Robi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:34 AM #1199
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 622 Post(s)
whoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 21,955.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravado View Post
Any link????
Get DAZN you free loader!
whoseyourdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:35 AM #1200
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 823 Post(s)
Boxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 23,287.09
Well said! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
What bias do I have? I dont have a dog in the hunt? I dont give a **** about who won, I want to watch a good fight. I was sharing a real conversation I had with you guys with someone who had absolutely no investment and thought Jacobs won.

My opinion is Canelo didnt show me shit tonight against someone I thought he would eventually catch up to and stop, your boy aint about shit against a dude who was right in front of him after six rounds and couldnt land anything of consequence. Canelo is the money man these days but he aint about shit, if he was ~Danny would have been on the floor by the ninth round but you keep his cock in your mouth.
You donít by chance work in a post office do you?
Boxingfanatic75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
alvarez, boxing:, canelo, daniel, dazn, jacobs