Canelo Alvarez by Decision 71 51.08%
Danny Jacobs by T/KO 13 9.35%
Danny Jacobs by Decision 13 9.35%
Draw/Too close 8 5.76%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2019, 01:14 AM #1161
Interim Champion

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
suffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 9,963.42

i had the fight 7-5 for jacobs. Boring fight both fighters at times showed flashes of brilliance in there. I wish danny was more active in the first half of the fight.

On a different note, DAZN is trying to do big things in boxing and it will
never happen for them with their media staff. The commentators are god awful, and even the people doing the interviewing suck too. They need to replace every dazn employee who has a microphone and im being dead serious.
suffolkbull3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-05-2019, 01:14 AM #1162
Interim Champion

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
Senor_frogs has a reputation beyond reputeSenor_frogs has a reputation beyond reputeSenor_frogs has a reputation beyond reputeSenor_frogs has a reputation beyond reputeSenor_frogs has a reputation beyond reputeSenor_frogs has a reputation beyond reputeSenor_frogs has a reputation beyond reputeSenor_frogs has a reputation beyond reputeSenor_frogs has a reputation beyond reputeSenor_frogs has a reputation beyond reputeSenor_frogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 11,988.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
I wont go on about who I thought won tonight but Ill say this. My best friend just happened to be staying with me tonight. He isnt a boxing fan and knows nothing about the sport. I told him, "Bro just watch the whole fight and dont listen to what the commentators say and tell me who think won after its over if it goes 12"

During the fight he would comment about how the commentators would say that Canelo landed a punch and he would say, didnt that go off the black guys glove? and i would be like yea, he blocked that, dont listen just watch the fight.

Long story short he was surprised Canelo won the fight, this is a guy who never watches fights. No bias, 100 percent shocked that Canelo could do next to nothing and win a fight.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Your buddy is a casual and doesnít know what to look for in a fight. Why donít you just come out and say you thought Jacobs won. And accept your biased.
Senor_frogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:14 AM #1163
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 718 Post(s)
chubuk7 has a reputation beyond reputechubuk7 has a reputation beyond reputechubuk7 has a reputation beyond reputechubuk7 has a reputation beyond reputechubuk7 has a reputation beyond reputechubuk7 has a reputation beyond reputechubuk7 has a reputation beyond reputechubuk7 has a reputation beyond reputechubuk7 has a reputation beyond reputechubuk7 has a reputation beyond reputechubuk7 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 13,692.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
Andrade is crazy.
He is not crazy. Andrade just talks a lot. reminds me of Andre Ward.
chubuk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:15 AM #1164
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 12215 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,065.81
Total Points: 145,059.24
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
GGG just said this was like a sparring match and a boring fight.
At least neither of the guys tonight was fighting Steve Rolls.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:15 AM #1165
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 411 Post(s)
KO MX has a reputation beyond reputeKO MX has a reputation beyond reputeKO MX has a reputation beyond reputeKO MX has a reputation beyond reputeKO MX has a reputation beyond reputeKO MX has a reputation beyond reputeKO MX has a reputation beyond reputeKO MX has a reputation beyond reputeKO MX has a reputation beyond reputeKO MX has a reputation beyond reputeKO MX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 34,179.36
thx girlfriend here put this in your butt Canelo will be unavailable due to injuries soon. - DannYankee09 CANELOOOOO!!!! The right man won, the man with balls won Mexico &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Cuba - Red Cyclone You and Canelo both get a gift today :) - Jloro VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!! lara the chicken!! - f4314n68 Saludos! - Jalisciense909 
;) - KO MX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Tell me when Canelo cleans house in the division goes to all the champions backyards and beat them.
Why he would do that? They need to come to his backyard (Vegas)
KO MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:15 AM #1166
Contender

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
nghtmr111 has a spectacular aura aboutnghtmr111 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 8,507.99

The right man won but I truly hate the DAZN commentators. 115 to 113 is fair and I think it was pretty close. Jacobs did good but only in spurts. I wish he took more chances as I thought he was doing really good work but then let Canelo off the hook immediately. Again the right man one, I was rooting for Jacobs.
nghtmr111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:16 AM #1167
Up and Comer

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Abby26 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 7,031.08

The Dazn crew said that Canelo is having knee problems and wl have it checkd out aftr the fight. His knee was really bandaged. looks like he may nd another surgery. Also may be reason he didnít move better.
Abby26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:16 AM #1168
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 36,431.94
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Yeah itís a good close fight but not that close for me. Jacobs has to be the most frustrating fighter at 160, he has size advantage over others but he just fights too ďscaredĒ sometimes.
Maybe if he threw his jab with conviction, he mightíve won.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:17 AM #1169
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2724 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 28,748.39
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Jacobs won the psychological war by forcing the judges hands and then lay a fooking egg in the ring.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:17 AM #1170
Interim Champion

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Afi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 12,041.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby26 View Post
The Dazn crew said that Canelo is having knee problems and wl have it checkd out aftr the fight. His knee was really bandaged. looks like he may nd another surgery. Also may be reason he didnít move better.
Hasn't Canelo been wearing that knee bandage for years now?
Afi23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
alvarez, boxing:, canelo, daniel, dazn, jacobs

User Tag List