Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard is to date in the US being latino?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are plenty of white blonds you can latch on to anywhere you go . Go out and engage in conversation and you will be surprised how aggressive a lot of American women are.A lot got to get to know you a lot will screw you the same night you meet them some will wait until you take them out on a date.If you don’t want to catch anything wear a peter poncho don’t think you can look at a girl and say she looks safe.I always went bareback my whole single life and it cost me dearly kids ect.You can get laid in the big city or go to some small **** hole town where the only bar is in a bowling alley and still hook up with something sweet.You ain’t gonna last long in New York with that bank roll even with roommates the night life will bankrupt you

Comment

I mean you are an Argentino and you say you like white girls, from what I have seen majority of Argies look white so you'll fit right in bruh

Comment

You'll be fine dude. Download Tinder

Comment

BrometheusBob. will date you not a problem..

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem. Your personality and the way you carry yourself will dictate how you do with the ladies. If you act confident, happy, and charming, you'll get all sorts of women. If you act like a racial/cultural stereotype you'll only attract people into that culture.

Just one thing, and there's no pretty way to say this, if you look hispanic I'd go out of your way to say you're from Argentina so they don't assume you're from Mexico. I don't really want to get into why that's a thing but I've noticed friends from PR, Spain, South America do that and it seems to score more points with white chicks. I think there's a stereotype about Mexican men sometimes being crude or disrespectful (something I'v eheard a lot of chicks say) whereas guys form some other countries are seen as more sophisticated. Not saying the stereotype is true. It's just something a lot of chicks seem to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Shouldn't be a problem. Your personality and the way you carry yourself will dictate how you do with the ladies. If you act confident, happy, and charming, you'll get all sorts of women. If you act like a racial/cultural stereotype you'll only attract people into that culture.

Just one thing, and there's no pretty way to say this, if you look hispanic I'd go out of your way to say you're from Argentina so they don't assume you're from Mexico. I don't really want to get into why that's a thing but I've noticed friends from PR, Spain, South America do that and it seems to score more points with white chicks. I think there's a stereotype about Mexican men sometimes being crude or disrespectful (something I'v eheard a lot of chicks say) whereas guys form some other countries are seen as more sophisticated. Not saying the stereotype is true. It's just something a lot of chicks seem to think.
              I know about your latest paragraph. Sad but true. I'm not oficially an engineer (still at college doing a less difficult career) but the company I work for hired me as one and my position is "tech engineer". I think that talking a bit about that could take me a bit away from the latino stereotype.

Your first paragraph is totally true as well.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                I mean you are an Argentino and you say you like white girls, from what I have seen majority of Argies look white so you'll fit right in bruh
                We argies used to be 85% white 50 years ago but due to many factors we're now 40-50% white and the rest are mixed race (I am mixed).

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  We argies used to be 85% white 50 years ago but due to many factors we're now 40-50% white and the rest are mixed race (I am mixed).
                  I had a friend many years ago who was an Argentino and he was a tango dance instructor, he got a lot of poozy, and he looked like any other white guy, you would have never guessed he was Latino until he spoke, he had a thick accent..

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    I had a friend many years ago who was an Argentino and he was a tango dance instructor, he got a lot of poozy, and he looked like any other white guy, you would have never guessed he was Latino until he spoke, he had a thick accent..
                    I guess I have that accent too haha. Yeah lots of blonde and whites here. But not so much as in the past.

Comment

If you're an attractive Latina woman then not hard at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X