No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs Prime Mayweather/Pacquiao/Cotto/Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford vs Prime Mayweather/Pacquiao/Cotto/Mosley

I wonder how Crawford would do against previous P4P champs in their prime. Your thoughts..

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
    I wonder how Crawford would do against previous P4P champs in their prime. Your thoughts..
    Loss Decision to Floyd
    Get wrecked by Pac or else get on bicycle to survive to a UD12 loss
    Beat Cotto
    Prime Shane whips that ass by KO
    just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      Loss Decision to Floyd
      Get wrecked by Pac or else get on bicycle to survive to a UD12 loss
      Beat Cotto
      Prime Shane whips that ass by KO
      Cotto @ 140 & 147 was a problem.

Comment

He loses to all of them.

Comment

Prime Mayweather schools him. UD, Crawford wins 1 round only.

Prime Pac-Man wins by vicious murder.

Prime Cotto by MD

Prime Mosley by late KO.

Comment

He loses to all of them.

Shane Mosley too big too strong.
            Floyd would have a field day on landing straight right hands on Crawford's face.
            Prime Pacquiao would brutalize Crawford for a TKO or he runs away from him for a U.D loss.
            Close fight with Cotto. 50/50.

Comment

I think he beats every one of them except for Mayweather, and I can provide a great break down if needed as to why.

Pacquiao is not a real 147 fighter, period. He is not even ranked in the top 10-15 of Welterweights..that's no not on Pacquiao, it's the truth. He's too short and anybody whose a true welterweight(around 5'8 ish and etc) Would time him and counter him from the outside.
              Cotto/Mosley always have trouble with guys light on their feet...Now if you said Mosley at 135, my answer would be different.

Styles makes fights. I'd favor Margarito with the Wraps/Paul Williams to beat Bud over those two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                Cotto @ 140 & 147 was a problem.
                I agree, but he struggled with Nduo at 140 and was out on his feet by Chop Chop. I think Crawford beats him.

Comment

The Mayweather/Pacquiao era has screwed with a lot of y'alls heads. I remember like literally hundreds of boxing channels disappeared after the fight happened. Never were boxing fans, they were boxer fans.

Pacquiao and Floyd have went life and death with boxers thousands of times less talented than Crawford.
                  Pacquiao hates fighting movers that can pop, and Floyd has only fought a few movers in his whole career.

Do people really think a guy within an inch reach of Mayweather wouldn't see Pacquiao lunging in? Yeah in his prime he was supremely fast but it's about timing, he was timed by Morales who at that time was slowing down.

Mayweather has been touched up by less diverse fighters in his career and guys not nearly as quick.
                  Mayweather fought Pacquiao like he had a machete in his hands, and he's 5'5 and a half with a significantly shorter reach, and telegraphs his punches more. Not to mention Spence, because I think Spence would kill Pacquiao at 47.

Comment

Prime Mayweather, Pacquiao, Cotto, and Mosley all beat Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                    X