Vasyl Lomachenko by Decision 4 7.41%
Anthony Crolla by T/KO 0 0%
Anthony Crolla by Decision 1 1.85%
Draw/Too close 1 1.85%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2019, 01:03 PM #471
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Tomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 9,191.21
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Not a good idea for Mickey to go down to lightweight(135lbs) after he went up to welter(147lbs) & of course that's what Loma & Arum want cause it will work towards Loma's advantage..But if he really wants to fight Mickey, they should meet at jr welter(140lbs)..I got Mickey at that weight.
Tomasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-13-2019, 01:07 PM #472
Interim Champion

Quoted: 557 Post(s)
Brettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 24,254.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
I have to ask you a question. Have you ever been in the ring with someone who could really fight? I have, I sparred with a guy in the 90s who was suppose to be a big thing. I knew some people, I had a rep for fighting on the street so I ended up in the ring with a real professional fighter. Its a different world when you throw a punch that has always landed and they arent there. This guy made it to like 24-0 and a pretty high ko % and nobody has ever heard of him. I was exhausted afer 3 rounds, completely done and he never opened up on me. Im saying to you and every one here you dont know **** about boxing. Stop saying what some mfer should have done in a fight unless youve been there.
I get what your saying Sun_Tzu but I kind of disagree. I was never in with a top pro but sparred years ago with a multi degree blackbelt. The most feared guy in the school. I surprised him with a left hand and then admired my work. Big mistake! I was crushed after that. With that being said you can know enough about a sport and comment or criticize without actually having participated. Some fans and analysts can be very knowledgeable. As far as Crolla, of course he was trying but he was clearly overmatched.
Brettcappe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:32 PM #473
Contender

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
BoxngLove is a jewel in the roughBoxngLove is a jewel in the roughBoxngLove is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 7,263.84
Default corner men entering ring

I thought Boxers were disqualified if a person from your corner entered the ring when the fight was going on. I think there was a Zab Judah fight where that happened. Anyone remember?
BoxngLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:31 PM #474
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2697 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 29,307.50
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
I agree. He is still green and needs more time, seasoning and experience in order to develop. The kid isn't ready for Loma yet. He is still young. Just give him a few more years and he will. Moreover, the very same could be said about Teófimo López. He needs more time to groom also.
I dunno about that, those fights should happen, this era is horrible, at least Lopez has balls to do the fight, he just need to prove his relevance fighting a top 10, 15 dude.

He has been fighting dude out of the top 50 in that division.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:10 PM #475
Interim Champion

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 16,263.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxngLove View Post
I thought Boxers were disqualified if a person from your corner entered the ring when the fight was going on. I think there was a Zab Judah fight where that happened. Anyone remember?
It wasn't his corner, those were officials.
Ajvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 04:39 PM #476
Interim Champion

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
BestPR is a name known to allBestPR is a name known to allBestPR is a name known to allBestPR is a name known to allBestPR is a name known to allBestPR is a name known to all
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 10,625.97

...Ugh, if Teopato is not fighting Loma or the other champions...ask Bob Arum, his promoter...he's gotten to be too big for his britches running his mouth, and once he fights one of these champions, he gonna be KTFO!!!
BestPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 05:48 PM #477
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 615 Post(s)
HandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 13,278.79

I missed the fight but heard the casual fans absolutely loved it, so good for boxing.
HandsofIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:12 PM #478
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4953 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 92,342.39
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
Is there another nationality that gets knocked out on the world stage like the English? They gotta quit putting British club fighters in world title fights.
Every nation that is a boxing nation has fighters that have been knocked out. What you're talking about I have no idea.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:42 PM #479
Interim Champion

Quoted: 446 Post(s)
Rusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,679.07

Best. Since. Duran.
Rusty Tromboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:48 PM #480
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 962 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 33,252.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxngLove View Post
- -You're talkin the TUE 50-0 fight when uncle Roger stormed the ring that started a ring riot, a guaranteed DQ in every jurisdiction save a TUE fight in Vegas.
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anthony, crolla, espn+:, lomachenko, rank, thread, vasyl

User Tag List