Draw/Too close 1 1.85%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2019, 02:39 AM #431
Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Streit Man will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 6,630.72

Only former sparring-partner, Olympic teammate and nearfuture WBO-mando Berinchyk can show something in ring with Loma.
No Lopez, no Davis, no Garcia - just all of them havn't enough skill.
Streit Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-13-2019, 02:40 AM #432
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1303 Post(s)
Corelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 27,712.87

Crolla never tried to clinch or make it rough, never tried to hold his ground. He is such a nice guy, he was thanking people for rolling him over.
Corelone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:40 AM #433
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2702 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 29,933.39
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Loma back with a proper right hand, looks like that shoulder healed.

The calls out of Loma will low down again watch out...
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:41 AM #434
Zenobia

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,919.54
Total Points: 21,882.73
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
I like to eat healthy - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestPR View Post
Loma is phenomenal, Teopato better not even think about fighting him...
Damn! you made my night with the nick Teopato, but I agree with you, Loma is going to do him worst compared to Crolla.
Dasmius Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:42 AM #435
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3195 Post(s)
Boxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 32,693.05
Great post. Keep up the good work. - WTF Huck! knows his stuff - jas You actually look beneath the surface - Nomadic 

P4P #1 is an understatement. This kid is one of the 5 best boxers of our lifetime along with Manny, Leonard, Duran, etc etc etc, Floyd on eyetest but you guys know I don't really like to give him credit when he refused to prove it vs top prime opponents. But on eyetest vs B-level guys, or former A-level guys past prime, he definitely looked like one of the top 5 of our lifetime.

Guys like Crawford can still get there, but they need to prove it. Crawford is an equal athlete to Lomachenko, and his boxing skills are very good just not as good as Loma's, which is not a knock on Crawford at all because only a handful of guys like Pernell, Pep, etc, have had boxing skills as good as Lomachenko's. I didn't even mention Calzaghe's or Roy Jones and they have better skills than Crawford too, but Loma is probably a better athlete than Calzaghe, while RJJ is an even better athlete than either Loma or Crawford but not as technical as Loma.

Loma has it all. Again, so does Crawford, just not quite to the level of Lomachenko. But again, very very few all time have been as technical as Loma.

He's just a joy to watch. Really hope he can still fight this summer. The lightweight run Loma was supposed to go on the next 12 months for the belts and then a big fight or whatever is by far the most interesting storyline/situation in boxing for me, so I really hope it doesn't get delayed all over again. Only a light heavyweight tournament could compare to me in boxing right now but even then, Loma is one of a kind.
Boxing Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:44 AM #436
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 72,116.49
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
That right? You a boxer? You been in the ring with some one like Loma? Link me your boxrec, lets see who you have been in the ring with that you can judge this guy.
Bro when this fight was made Everyman and his dog knew Crolla was out of his depth you only have to look at the odds for the fight. I said prior to the fight Crolla will hit him a maximum of 4 times and get knocked out. However , who cares what I think let me go on put money on my prediction and that was Crolla not seeing the 5th round. I’m British so ideally I would want Crolla to win...... nope Crolla is average at best, he is a nice guy and all but he got what he deserved.

The entire camp he was talking about their amazing game plan and rewriting history and from the first bell just tried to cover up like a standing tortoise. Listen I get it but Lomachenko didn’t hit him with anything in the first round but it seemed his mind was already made up to survive.

Now when Crolla was knocked out that close up camera where we as the viewers got to see how it was like for Crolla upside looking up was disrespectful. I backed the winner and shouldn’t have to endure a close up of Crolla’s bloody nostrils in 3D
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:50 AM #437
Zenobia

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,919.54
Total Points: 21,882.73
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
I like to eat healthy - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 
Unhappy That fight was unnecessary. DAMN!!! WBA

I am not going to be hypocrite here, I enjoyed Lomachenko performance to the fullest until I saw Crolla suffering in the floor. When I saw that I feel sadness seeing Crolla like this. I hope Crolla don't have permanent damage in his health and I hope he recover well. Also, I have concern about that hand of Lomachenko after the fight. If Loma heal his hand completely and his shoulder hold up, then he going to be a threat to everyone.
Dasmius Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:51 AM #438
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 72,116.49
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corelone View Post
Crolla never tried to clinch or make it rough, never tried to hold his ground. He is such a nice guy, he was thanking people for rolling him over.
Lol...... I would be saying why did you stop the fight. I would be blaming the close up cameras that prevented my eyes from opening and the lighting setting off my nose bleed. I’ll be appealing immediately on Monday for the fight to be called a no contest on the grounds Lomachenko celebrated at the end of the 3rd and I didn’t want to hold up the celebrations too long
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:52 AM #439
the minge monster

Quoted: 3878 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 30,531.99
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Crolla’s brain has a death wish...was in critical condition in hospital due to getting smashed over the head with a iron bar sometime ago and now this huge temple shot...Corolla was C grade compared to loma.
The plunger man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:57 AM #440
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17201 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 114,778.40
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

But Teofimo lopez doe!
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anthony, crolla, espn+:, lomachenko, rank, thread, vasyl

User Tag List