Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gimmick. to make more money when he returns to the ufc next year. bank on this!! he's using this time off to work on his ground game lol.

Comment

He will burn threw his money, crave the spotlight and will be back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
        He won't leave, even if one of them was vs mayweather.... Last two fights he had he got beat very convincingly, then there's still question marks over Nate Diaz.

Too much unfinished business for an ego that size.

He wants to party some more and try and get a better contract then he can go get smacked around by Diaz some more or chocked by Khabib again but for a bit more money, good for him.
        the only way to beat connor is by choking him other than that you getting yo a$$ beat...he was beating the fcuk out of Nate in the first fight until he got chocked and beat the crap out of him in the second...what fight did you watch

Comment

Give the man his fight with the Russian fellow.

I have no idea why within the UFC, the fight is taking so long to make. 'The UFC in terms of participation is not as big as boxing, and fights are very easy to make'

Comment

He's just butthurt Dana didn't wanna put him on the main event, or give him the Khabib payday right away. He'll be back, unless his whiskey business REALLY takes off. Even then he'd still probably come back, will let the LWs pound on each other a little more or for 165 to materialize and come back for a big $$$ fight.

Got too many bills and wastes too much $$$ to stay on the sideline for more then a year or two.

Comment

Just got a news alert McGregor has some sexual assault charges dropping.

This has been rumored for months & there is a crazy long sherdog thread about it when McGregor was only the unnamed perpetrator. There is even rumors the victim is boxer Katie Taylor.

Comment

So as I was leaving for work today my 2 co-workers told me he got arrested for rape...

Comment

arrested for rape, wants UFC ownership... DANA White Smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    the only way to beat connor is by choking him other than that you getting yo a$$ beat...he was beating the fcuk out of Nate in the first fight until he got chocked and beat the crap out of him in the second...what fight did you watch
                    I'd imagine I was watching the same fight you did unless there's other versions available?

Connor couldn't put Nate away the first time so he took Nate down, the striker was a wrestler all of a sudden, nice...

Second fight I still got that very close, yep he decked Nate, but Nate wasn't really that bothered, and Connor starting gassing again, close and very competitive fight.

He even got out struck by Khabib before he quit, Khabib hurt him.
                    On a recent tmz Interview he more or less said as much himself.

He's a hell of a striker no doubt, normal people don't do what he did to Aldo like that, the rest of them where midgets though to be fair, he's an excellent fighter yes, I'd give him a great shot at beating Khabib in a rematch, he did look flat in that fight, he's better at partying though.

And he hasn't won a fight in nearly 3 years, no one cares about the reasons why unless they're up his ass, that's what it says on paper and it always will.

Fair play to him he's made serious bank, good stuff!

Comment

Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                      X