Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When cops arrest cops

https://youtu.be/ii-_ztdLbMM

What would you do if you were a cop?

See the excellent British series Line of Duty about Cop unit doing investigations of corrupt cops. Going higher up each year.

Arresting the Chief reminded me of Columbo ep where he realizes his chief is the murderer.
    Last edited by johnbook; 03-08-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

If I was a cop I'd make it my duty to arrest other cops, they are hypocritical scum. Know cops who arrest people for drugs and harass them but I also know for a fact some of them smoke weed and meth (an actual fact, I know the people they buy from). Fucc them all, only good pig is a dead one (figuratively speaking of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
        If I was a cop I'd make it my duty to arrest other cops, they are hypocritical scum. Know cops who arrest people for drugs and harass them but I also know for a fact some of them smoke weed and meth (an actual fact, I know the people they buy from). Fucc them all, only good pig is a dead one (figuratively speaking of course)
        This guy got it right I’ll never forget 10 years ago when weed was still illegal in California cops smoked my **** infront of me while cussing me out while I was cuffed and still handed me a ticket told me they know where I live if I say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
          Hells yeah, cuz. Slap some cuffs on em little star wars dude.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            This guy got it right I’ll never forget 10 years ago when weed was still illegal in California cops smoked my **** infront of me while cussing me out while I was cuffed and still handed me a ticket told me they know where I live if I say anything.
            ***** you made that up. Red k for bold face lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              ***** you made that up. Red k for bold face lying.
              On the dead locs that shat happened

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                On the dead locs that shat happened
                Well since you put it that way I believe you. No red k given.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

good post/video.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X