Claressa Shields acted like a

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claressa Shields acted like a

****en idiot last night.

No class, and then acting like she wanted to fight the fighter and trainer of the girl who won the first fight post fight interview was trash. She won't be the greatest female boxer ever. Big ****en mouth showed no class last night. I hope that she gets beat soon too.

You know why she was pissed? Because ole girl didn't stand still for her. Ole girl dropped her and she's mad that she couldn't drop her back. I call it the "still want to fight" frustrated mentality. You won but didn't win the way that you wanted to. She won a good, tough, learning fight decision. Came off the deck and won. Great.

But the post fight interview was trash and she showed "zero" class. You're setting up a big fight any your future opponent comes into the ring and you go berserk?

That **** was ignorant to watch real talk.

Would you eat her post fight kat for 50 dollars?

I would. That's 2 meals at Applebees.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      ****en idiot last night.

No class, and then acting like she wanted to fight the fighter and trainer of the girl who won the first fight post fight interview was trash. She won't be the greatest female boxer ever. Big ****en mouth showed no class last night. I hope that she gets beat soon too.

You know why she was pissed? Because ole girl didn't stand still for her. Ole girl dropped her and she's mad that she couldn't drop her back. I call it the "still want to fight" frustrated mentality. You won but didn't win the way that you wanted to. She won a good, tough, learning fight decision. Came off the deck and won. Great.

But the post fight interview was trash and she showed "zero" class. You're setting up a big fight any your future opponent comes into the ring and you go berserk?

That **** was ignorant to watch real talk.
      You shouldn't be surprised my friend, she's the same piece of 5hit who actually went on Twitter to vehemently defend Leon Lawson, Andre Dirrell's uncle for intentionally assaulting Uzcategui in the aftermath of their fight

How the **** do you defend that?

Comment

... I think it was staged...

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Shields? Hell no, not for $5,000

Comment

I didn’t understand what “you couldn’t handle Tori” meant because Hammer beat Tori in much better fashion.

Shields is a c1nt. You just have to see her on social media and how she supported Dirrells uncles abhorrent behavior to know that.

I hope to see her got Ronda Rousey’d.

Comment

she acted like a total ******

Comment

ghetto trash

Comment

Any video? She's skilled but her lack of power makes her career less interesting.
                  Last edited by _original_; 06-23-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

See I would do it for free.

Comment

Working...
                    X