No announcement yet.

Who Can Beat Who At Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Can Beat Who At Middleweight

Okay with todays news that GGG has been stripped & it sounding like GGG vs Canelo II is off the table (maybe just a ploy by GBP who knows) and a new title holder looking to be added to the division soon the division is more chaotic then its been in quite awhile.

A few promising, but unproven guys. A few spoilers who haven't gotten their shot or arguably a fair shake. And Canelo & GGG still standing at the tip top.

So with the main players being:

GGG
    Canelo
    BJS
    Charlo
    Derevyanchenko
    Jacobs
    Andrade
    Ryota

Who's beating who & who's losing to who? And what are the best fights to make with these primary 8 guys at the top of the 160lb division?

Saunders beats all of them. Murata probably doesn't beat any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Okay with todays news that GGG has been stripped & it sounding like GGG vs Canelo II is off the table (maybe just a ploy by GBP who knows) and a new title holder looking to be added to the division soon the division is more chaotic then its been in quite awhile.

A few promising, but unproven guys. A few spoilers who haven't gotten their shot or arguably a fair shake. And Canelo & GGG still standing at the tip top.

So with the main players being:

GGG
      Canelo
      BJS
      Charlo
      Derevyanchenko
      Jacobs
      Andrade
      Ryota

Who's beating who & who's losing to who? And what are the best fights to make with these primary 8 guys at the top of the 160lb division?
      There is nobody good enough to beat GGG.

And I don't even think that highly of Middleweight Brandon Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Murata would Suanders.
        And Murata is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Elim Garak View Post
          Murata would Suanders.
          And Murata is a bum.

I'll believe it when I see it, muchacho!

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it, muchacho!
            Saunders have never beaten a live opponent.
            And he lost to that russian bum.

Comment

Is it weird that I'm really intrigued by a Murata/Derevyanchenko fight? I think they probably all beat Andrade. Andrade/BJS would be an awful, action-less fight. I actually think Jacobs/Canelo may not be a great fight either, think both guys might be hesitant to push the action. Golovkin/Charlo might be the best action fight there.

Comment

I want to see Charlo vs Jacobs. Based on Danny's last performance I give the edge to Charlo in a close fight

Charlo vs. Andrade. Didn't happen at 154, so maybe 160. Edge to Charlo.

Canelo vs. BJS, I have Canelo by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Is it weird that I'm really intrigued by a Murata/Derevyanchenko fight? I think they probably all beat Andrade. Andrade/BJS would be an awful, action-less fight. I actually think Jacobs/Canelo may not be a great fight either, think both guys might be hesitant to push the action. Golovkin/Charlo might be the best action fight there.
                  Against that level of opponent Andrade tends to take the initiative.
                  The fight would be a carbon copy of that other eurobum he destroyed.

Comment

Are you taking about the Saunders who only fights guys GGG already knocked out?

Comment

Working...
                    X