No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander, Victor Ortiz Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Loaded weekend, pretty confident Ortiz wins this fight. I can't shake that fight where Alexander got handled by Aaron Martinez
    Don't forget Devon had a prescription drug habit during that period. He looked good in his first fight in 2yrs last time out.

And honestly idk that Ortiz is all that much better than Walter Castillo these days lol.

Ortiz looked super hittable vs Corral last time out. I think he'll be as hittable vs Devon.

Comment

Liked Devon a lot before he let his habit take over. Hopefully he's healthy and ready to get back in show.

Last hurrah for Victor Ortiz and the little tread his name has left...unless he wins

Comment

All things considering, Devon looked pretty sharp and focused in his little comeback fight.....meanwhile Ortiz got himself into a mini-war where he was getting hit in exchanges before getting the exciting stoppage.

Devon had the "it burrrnnnnnss" moment of his career, Ortiz had the "I don't think I should be taking this kind of punishment". Who knows who will give in this one, maybe both

Anyway, this should be a decent undercard fight for the meaningful main event that we always imagined being on network TV like FOX, right?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Alexander needs to KO this guy. Then Garcia needs to get rid of Rios. Force Ortiz and rios to fight. Loser is banished from the sport forever.
          small problem though...devon punches like a girl

Maybe it wont matter because Ortiz quits at any and every opportunity.

along with rios v the gift these fights are unbelievably bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            word..... was reading around that zab judah might fight the winner
            I don't even know if your joking lol. Ortiz always had great physical tools, but that head of his...

Comment

I voted Alexander KOs him. Alexander looked good last fight and I have no confidence in Ortiz. Ortiz has a weak chin and not much will to win.

Comment

They are both past it, but Devon will outbox Ortiz.

Comment

devon doesnt have the power and aggressiveness to make ortiz quit. Good style match up for victor

Comment

This is a hell of a fight... 7 years ago

Comment

I can see it being a close fight in the early rounds and then in typical fashion Ortiz loses by TKO. Both have definitely seen their better days, but it will be a good fight considering.

Comment

Working...
                      X