No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #11 - Shawn Porter vs Andre Berto, April 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    You only need to post in this thread to indicate 2X or 3X and/or to pick a draw. EG.

If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just voting in the poll puts you in. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:
    IMPORTANT: Bonus multipliers will now be based on the betting odds. Here Porter is 5/1, so picks for Berto will be multiplied 1.50X. More details about changes to bonus multipliers to come in the master thread.

-CLOSE = 116-112 on all three scorecards or closer
    WIDE = Wider than 116-112 on all three scorecards

-PM me before the fight starts with a different pick in order to change your pick.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 3 doubles and 2 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me BostonGuy
    hi bob,
    i change my pick to Porter, wide decision.
    Sry for the inconvenience

Comment

porter by ko rounds 5-8. berto has nothing at this stage of his career to keep the relentless porter off of him. even if berto was in his prime I would still favor porter to win.

Comment

I predict Porter to win by KO within the first 10 rounds.

I picked Porter by KO rnds 5-8.

2X

Comment

Porter wins via brutal destruction. Berto will have to hurt Porter badly if he is to have any hope.

Comment

Damn Al Haymon loves Berto, who is getting 1.2 Million

Porter is getting 1 million.

Jermell is getting 100K and Hatley is getting 85K

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Damn Al Haymon loves Berto, who is getting 1.2 Million

Porter is getting 1 million.

Jermell is getting 100K and Hatley is getting 85K
              Showtime is paying that money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Showtime is paying that money.
                Both Berto and Porter are getting great money for a non title fight. Jermell is getting short changed though. I know he is not a big name yet but he does have a belt.

Comment

Shawn Porter will eventually drag Berto into an inside brawl and Berto will try his best to keep his composure and box off the back foot but down the stretch, he'll get drawn in again. Berto will eventually exchange blows and he will get clipped and go down. Porter TKO9.

Call it son.

Comment

Berto is explosive and got some nice power but I don't think it will be enough. Berto fights in spurts and Porter's work rate, aggressive style and great stamina will allow him to fight hard every round and it will be difficult for Berto to handle. Berto's best chance is to start fast, catch Porter in the early rounds, hurt him badly and finish him. The longer the fight goes the better for Porter. I think Porter will rip Berto apart on the inside, wear him down and stop Berto in the later rounds. Should be an exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                      Actually the shoulder injury happened during Berto's fight with Jesus Soto-Karass.

For Guerrero, Berto was fine.

I agree, I have Porter as well.
                      Thanks . I actually wasn't sure about the Guerrero fight .

Comment

Working...
                      X