Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanchez Says "I'm The Boss.." - So, GGG Has No Authority? Inconsistencies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgu View Post
    Who at 160 or 168 does GGG have to beat so you will end this silly crusade?
    Does Lara or Alvarez have equivalents at 160? Who at 168 are better than those at 160? Take your time

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      We're talking about two different things here. I'm talking about GGG closing in on B-Hop's middleweight defense record.
      he only has like 6 wba super defenses....interim and regular dont coount bro..he isnt close to any kind of record besides collecting belt he didnt fight for in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        he only has like 6 wba super defenses....interim and regular dont coount bro..he isnt close to any kind of record besides collecting belt he didnt fight for in the ring
        I think we're talking about different guys. I'm talking about Gennady Golovkin. Commonly known as GGG. He currently has 16 title defenses. I'm not exactly sure who you are referring to. He has a twin brother. Maybe that's who you're thinking of?

This is the guy I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          But green k sent anyways out of respect

Comment

send me some too bro. my green food stamps are low too. needs that ppv money for Postol and Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              Send me some to bro. My green food stamps are low to. Needs that ppv money for Postol and Crawford.
              Green K Sent.

Comment

I was talking about the same guy....this alphabet soup crap even have real fans confused....but he was regular champ when Sturm and others had the real title.....so his defenses mean nothing before he was elevated to super champ a few years ago

Comment

Does Lara or Alvarez have equivalents at 160? Who at 168 are better than those at 160? Take your time

Canelo don't want it at 160. The Lara fight won't happen because GGG is HBO exclusive fighter. GGG is now only fishing for the big fights and at 160 and 168 nobody wants a part of him. You can blame the prizefighting method for all these problems. Only in boxing the best against the best at their best doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                    Canelo don't want it at 160. The Lara fight won't happen because GGG is HBO exclusive fighter. GGG is now only fishing for the big fights and at 160 and 168 nobody wants a part of him. You can blame the prizefighting method for all these problems. Only in boxing the best against the best at their best doesn't happen.
                    "160 is my focus right now..." Golovkin (2013-2016)

sure 168.. Chavez Jr., Froch? you guys still gonna continue rinsing those names in 2017? Who has Golovkin called now at 168? How can he? He only wants 160. 154-168 easy doe innit

Comment

"160 is my focus right now..." Golovkin (2013-2016)

sure 168.. Chavez Jr., Froch? you guys still gonna continue rinsing those names in 2017? Who has Golovkin called now at 168? How can he? He only wants 160. 154-168 easy doe innit
                      Ward said he would fight Mayweather at 160, but i don't see him fighting anyone at that division. Where's your outcry for that?

Comment

Working...
                      X