Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Superman trailer - Looks sick!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] New Superman trailer - Looks sick!!!

Never been a huge fan of Superman, but love Nolan and Snyder, and putting them together can only create epicness!

Blockbuster of the year!

Sorry, thought this was new. Still looks crazy though.

Comment

yeah i seen the trailor last month cant wait for it , will smith has a new one out soon and that looks fookin sick!

Comment

Superman is different from any other Hero. Other heroes have some unstoppable foe to face and defeat, but the only unstoppable foe superman has to face is himself.

His entire life is spent trying to control his unimaginable power and intellect which dwarves everybody else's. He's basically a God in a man's body trying to fit into the world.

He even protects his enemies from himself. He could easily destroy them all if he wanted, but he chooses to have faith that they will change. The only thing stronger than his power is his heart.

Comment

Apparently it's great according to those who saw the test screening

Comment

The movie looks good, Superman is my favorite super hero.

What makes Superman movies whack now is that this is the second Superman movie in a row with a different Superman. You don't give viewers a chance to see an actor develop in 2-3 Superman movies like they did with Christopher Reeves, the Smallville series with Tom Welling, and the Lois and Clark series with Dean Cain.

You see why Batman is so successful, they have used Christian Bale in all 3 movies. Ironman 1-3, Robert Downey Jr, Spiderman 2002-2007 was Tobey Maguire.

They're not doing this with Superman and it sucks. Give us one actor and develop him throughout at least 3 movies. Also another thing that hurts Superman how they use these unknown actors. Bale, Downey, and Maguire were already known actors especially Bale and Downey. So people knew that they were gonna get a quality actor as the star.

Comment

can;t wait to see it, good directors and henry cavill is a good actor.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

What makes Superman movies whack now is that this is the second Superman movie in a row with a different Superman. You don't give viewers a chance to see an actor develop in 2-3 Superman movies like they did with Christopher Reeves, the Smallville series with Tom Welling, and the Lois and Clark series with Dean Cain.

You see why Batman is so successful, they have used Christian Bale in all 3 movies. Ironman 1-3, Robert Downey Jr, Spiderman 2002-2007 was Tobey Maguire.
                You forgot to mention Hulk. They rebooted him too (i don't agree with it) and gave Norton the character a few years later. It's no biggie.

They're not doing this with Superman and it sucks. Give us one actor and develop him throughout at least 3 movies. Also another thing that hurts Superman how they use these unknown actors. Bale, Downey, and Maguire were already known actors especially Bale and Downey. So people knew that they were gonna get a quality actor as the star.

It's not necessary to give known actors these roles. Just look at lesser known superhero's like Thor and the actor playing him. It's gotta start somewhere.

Hulk/Superman were not necessarily bad movies but they felt they needed to reboot. But they always give it a few years so the audience forgets.

Comment

You mean they finally came out with a good superman movie after 10 trys?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Superman is my 2nd all time favorite hero(maybe my first/confused sometimes lol) and I disagree.

I think is that people don't accept change because everyone compares the Superman actor to Reeves(who did AMAZING). Just like boxing how many black and white historic fans don't see the new boxers in the same shoes. If you get what I'm saying?

Also, people love to see fights and see the main superhero challenged to the extreme. I NEVER get that with Luther because as smart as he is, he's only human. Why did you think Superman 2 is considered the best one? He was at odds and had people that matched strength with strength. If you seen the trailer I think Snyder/Nolan did an amazing job in displaying Superman on his knees because it gives the perception that he will face those challenges yet again like Reeves did with in 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X