Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protein shakes make me fuсking constipated and make my shіt hard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Protein shakes make me fuсking constipated and make my shіt hard.

In my new quest to look like Stallone by the age of 60 ()Click here for more detail, I decided to eat more protein.

The problem is it makes me want to shіt all the time, but I either can't go or my shіt ends up being hard.

Suggestions?

Originally posted by J-H View Post
    In my new quest to look like Stallone by the age of 60 ()Click here for more detail, I decided to eat more protein.

The problem is it makes me want to shіt all the time, but I either can't go or my shіt ends up being hard.

Suggestions?
    Drink plenty of water and eat more fruits and veggies.

Comment

Suggestions?

Yes. Quit while you're ahead

Idk what's funnier. The fact you're constipated or the fact you're trying to look like Stallone. HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Drinking a cup of filtered coffee in the morning makes me regular.

Comment

Need to eat a lot of veggies if you are going the low carb high Protein way (the best way)
          in order to keep the digestive system active.
          A bowl of All bran in the morning before the gym and maybe a sachet of fybogel would do the trick!

Keep it up, it will eventually pay off!

Comment

i know what u mean man, this happened to me only yesterday, was on the toilet for like 30 mins, and i was well pissed because my breakfast got cold so i had to make it again, best thing to do is go natural man, fish, chicken stuff like that

Comment

Yes. Quit while you're ahead
              Do I look Puerto Rican or something?

Idk what's funnier. The fact you're constipated or the fact you're trying to look like Stallone. HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Keep at it mate.

I've not stuck to my protein diet and gym for about 3 months now, and I've lost so much mass it's crazy. I was up to around 13 stone solid. Now I'm about 11.5.

I need to get my student loans in and get back on my routine. I feel like crap.

Comment

those protein shakes put straight fat on me. i mean i gained weight fast. maybe my lifting regimen wasn't enough. but goddamn i put on weight fast as hell.

Comment

Eat a couple dried plums a day. High in potasium too.

Comment

Working...
                    X