X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    Lol

Fuk that comparison...

I dont make stupid comparisons like that...or read newspapers and believe whatever they say....

I watch, and make my own judgement...

You wont see another group of youths like the giggs...beckhams...nevilles...scholes for a very long time, at any team....
    I know but, the press and pundits don't think so......

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Yer sod it! 50K?
    Alright, sig it to confirm........

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Nothing went to my head,
    I wasnt shocked at the win.
    I knew it was gonna happen,
    I was pissed at Wenger Childish behaviour at the end and also how you bragged about the Arsenal Wanker Fans shouting **** about Henry at Given at half time
    Just responding to you, the funny **** you claimed and the slightly funny, though I'll admit, it was out of line, Givens taunting

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
      Alright, sig it to confirm........
      Can't be arsed. Stick it in your sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        Can't be arsed. Stick it in your sig.
        Sig it, to know you ain't pulling a Drogba and diving out......

Comment

Sig it, to know you ain't pulling a Drogba and diving out......
          You've got this thread as a reference.

Comment

You beat our teenagers, with your full squad and up until the Tevez goal, you were having a tough time finding the goal and beating our makeshift defense, thats embarrassing really. Unlike your lot, we don't depend on one player, we might have lost two games, Sunderland away, the way they are playing this season is tough and playing a full strength Chelsea is always dangerous, don't worry we will be back to our winning ways come this weekend at home against Stoke.

You have lost to City and United also lol

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Nothing went to my head,
            I wasnt shocked at the win.
            I knew it was gonna happen,
            I was pissed at Wenger Childish behaviour at the end and also how you bragged about the Arsenal Wanker Fans shouting **** about Henry at Given at half time
            I wasn't shocked either, Arsenal are pretty ordinary while City have a couple of world class players. Wenger is and will allways be a total **** tho

Comment

• My 20k to your 10k and the draw on Newcastle to beat Watford.

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                You have lost to City and United also lol
                .....I was referring to his claim that without Van Persie we will crumble.......

Comment

• Arsenal are a good fit for City at the moment, because they still play that open style of game which gives us enough time on the ball to keep posession and bring out top class strike force into play.

We've been struggling with teams who pressure, harry and restrict the play. That can only change with a tighter defense.

Comment

• Chelsea will lose again this season, that's crazy if you think they won't lose a game for the whole season in the League.

I think the League is between United and Chelsea. If Chelsea get through January alright then they will probably go on to win it, but African Nations is always a tough time for Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                      Chelsea will lose again this season, that's crazy if you think they won't lose a game for the whole season in the League.

I think the League is between United and Chelsea. If Chelsea get through January alright then they will probably go on to win it, but African Nations is always a tough time for Chelsea.
                      Yeah, Drogba alone will be a big miss....and essien, kalou and mikel..

But they have great cover....but still...

Comment

Working...
                      X