Chris Arreola has the personal qualities that I can relate to

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    What skills?

I'm white and I'll tell you all day every day that Margarito has no skills whatsoever
    Stop it

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      Seriously. He's talking about how he relates to a boxer. I didn't realize we were running Lifetime TV over here where we talk about our feelings and what makes us feel good about ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
        Stop it
        If walking forward and throwing punches and blocking with your face is a skill then by all means he's talented.

But I think I could teach a ****ing kangaroo to do that if I had enough food.

Comment

Originally posted by diegofuego View Post
          if Walking Forward And Throwing Punches And Blocking With Your Face Is A Skill Then By All Means He's Talented.

But I Think I Could Teach A ****ing Kangaroo To Do That If I Had Enough Food.
          Loooooooooooooooooooooooooll

Comment

If walking forward and throwing punches and blocking with your face is a skill then by all means he's talented.

But I think I could teach a ****ing kangaroo to do that if I had enough food.

Comment

it would be great if he won a title.but he needs to lose some weight.he'd be better.

Comment

Arreola necesita comer un poco menos y hacer ejercicios.

Comment

Seriously. He's talking about how he relates to a boxer. I didn't realize we were running Lifetime TV over here where we talk about our feelings and what makes us feel good about ourselves.
                  Well I can relate to Kelly Pavlik because he's tall and white, and so am I. We both grew up in the rust belt and we both like hamburgers. And we both eat peanut butter on a spoon. And we like the old Metallica and we have each owned a Chevrolet pickup at one time or another. And we both had a mullet in high school.

Comment

Is it cool if I start my own blog thread and use emoticons to show my current mood?

Here's a start: this gay thread

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      Because I'm Mexican American. The way he talks, the way he carries himself is familiar to me because thats an everyday part of my life. When he mentions carne asada and menudo in post fight interviews, I relate to that. But will America relate to it? Will is Mexican American "barrio-ness" alienate other Americans such as African Americans and white Americans?

What I'm asking I guess is, is Chris to Mexican American for America?
                      Fernando vargas wasnt too mexican american

Comment

Working...
                      X