Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Sanchez teach GGG how to cut off the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Why is he constantly begging Canelo to stand still and go rock em sock em robot? I don't understand when fighters and trainers complain about movement....Hell the first thing you learn when you enter a gym is how to stand and how to move.

If you can not deal with movement then that is your issue and the issue of the person training you. People need to stop slamming a fighter because he uses the ring while out scoring the other opponent.
    Larry G won the fight. He got jobbed by the judges. The complaining, that's a set up for the next fight. They aren't stupid. They know Canelo is going to use the same tactics but if they can get him to sit in the pocket s but too long next time he may get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      I had GGG as the winner, but man he showed some weaknesses and Canelo will beat him in the rematch imo
      He ain't winning a rematch without ped's and having insulted GGG so much since. I seriously doubt that Cheatnelo goes the distance now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Hey dummy, it's obvious when you do nothing on here but criticize elite white fighters with threads like this. Everyone sees through your sh@t bro. It's pitiful
        More race baiting

BostonGuy -MEGA-

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Call me daddy you dumb trolling b@tch
          You are a boy and I am a man.

Children shouldnt talk to men like that. There may be consequences.

Boy

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            Canelo went from rope to rope to rope.

GGG didn't have to cut off the ring.

GGG showing a different wrinkle in his game and decided to outbox Canelo behind a jab. He did just that.
            GGG adapted and still deserved to win. That's what great fighters do. And to those who think that Canelo really out landed GGG on power shots need to go see Artotious Boxing channel on Youtube and you'll know that the punch stats were bought just like Byrds scorecard. GGG almost outlanded the ginger 2 to 1

Comment

More race baiting

BostonGuy -MEGA-
              Hey Larry...theres absolutely zero race baiting here. You're pointing out how Cuckboy MuslimG is a hair above ordinary and NOT extraordinary.

Only white nationalists get mad about that.

Sup Boxing Goat

You are my boy

Comment

More race baiting

BostonGuy -MEGA-
                No that's facts and everyone can easily go right there in your history to verify it

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
                  You are a boy and I am a man.

Children shouldnt talk to men like that. There may be consequences.

Boy
                  Would you like the chance to issue consequences?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    I had GGG as the winner, but man he showed some weaknesses and Canelo will beat him in the rematch imo
                    Samething here. GGG won the first fight but I think Canelo will win the rematch. I hope not but if I had money to put, I would put on Canelo

Comment

Why all the fuss about Canelo using slight movement? Yes lets discuss it because i really do not understand the fuss. He was in front of GGG 90 percent of the fight
                      No he wasn’t larry. He was on his bike. Then he would gas and go against the ropes throw a combo and move out.

Comment

Working...
                      X