No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: If No Canelo - Then Golovkin Has To Face Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    IBF mandatory is next! Unification trumps mandatory. In my opinion, GGG should be able to fight Saunders in a unification, or he must fight Dervy next! I would probably give him a pass for fighting Murata, but I'm not sure if the IBF would agree. However, if GGG fights Charlo, Canelo, or Jacobs, in his next fight, he must be stripped by the IBF ASAP!
    Wow the most logical break down and it took to page 11 to get there green k sent. Couldn't of said it better myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
      Golovkin would probably vacate if that happened
      ^This

Loeffler probably has DiBella's number on speed dial at this point. Why fight Charlo when we can hide behind our IBF mando?

Comment

• The kitchen is getting hot for lil g. Should've never picked bum ass Vanes on May 5th.

Time to pay the price for that worthless fight.

He could've satisfied his IBF obligation on May 5th but noooo.. Lil g didn't wanna risk losing the Canelo money.

now he might miss out on that Nelo money and also miss out on BJS if Canelo picks him next.

lil g is boxed in. what a fckn idiot.

Comment

• The Ibf was next in line first before vanes fight. Why would that change ? Are the WBC going to give the Ibf a call to get the situation straighten out or they going to be go the dirty crooked shyster way and strip GGG if he fights his Ibf mandatory.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
            This is bull****, the guy has done nothing wrong and it looks as though he’s gonna get stripped of either the ibf or the wbc...
            Done nothing wrong? Fighting Matirosian and Brook were highly offensive. Had Bumlovkin met his mandatory obligations instead of fighting welters and jr middleweights then he wouldn't find himself in his current situation. It's poetic justice that he's about to get stripped of the same title that was stripped from Alvarez and handed to him on a silver platter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
              Bit hypocritical of the wbc to enforce this, especially with guys like Thurman and Adonis around.... took them a yr to strip Thurman l, Adonis 5-6yrs and counting
              Was it hypocritical of the WBC to strip Alvarez and hand their trinket over to Bumlovkin on a silver platter?

Comment

• Do you guys really think Charlo is a big threat to GGG? He's a good fighter but I don't see it.

Comment

• Bring on Charlo! He'll come to fight, and he won't be on PEDs. This is the fight to make in the division imo. GGG has already beaten Canelo once. They can do the rematch when Oscar is willing to re-negotiate the terms. Fight BJS after Charlo to unify!

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    I think you meant to say

“Why does GGG have to fight Charlo thats not fair. Canelo should!”

No one is demanding Canelo fight Charlo because theyre demanding he fights GGG which he’s trying. Most people say Canelo would never fight BjS or Jacobs and they’re apparently in the “running” but it’ll probably be good ol’ Spike. It’s still better than Vanes...

We all complained GGG never fought good competition and now that he can people are b itching? If he doesnt get Canelo and fights Charlo we as fans win. It’s Charlos step up (in an insanely huge way mind you) but some people are interested.

Canelo does whatever the f uck he wants and everyone will still watch. GGG is old and doesnt have that star power or benefit of time. Sad but true.
                    Conello is a punk ass diva and you lame ass protection boy groupies back up the ped cheat up. Telling GGG he must take what's there for him the 35%. Are you lames gettting hit in the head for that amount? So stop it with GGG must take this and do that. GGG is the Middleweight champion who is old school and still has honor and wants to paid fairly.
                    So what fuc is wrong with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post

I notice you didn't deny everything else you just went to Spike/ Vanes comparison typical Connello groupie in denial. So you got your hotel and plane tickets reserved yet for that great Spike show down?
                      Why would I waste my time on that sht fight?? Your the one around here hoping and praying its Spike to justify the Vanes fight. I bet you $$$ it wont be Spike. In fact GB is already no longer saying his jame on twitter because hes getting so much backlash.

IMO its still gonna be GGG.

If not him then either be Saunders or Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X