PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Run View Post
    This is obviously a joke man.

Wolves hunt and tear meat like it's secondary nature. I'd chose well trained German Shepard over a Pitbull in a fight any day of the week.

They go straight for the jugular.
    The only thing funnier than someone thinking a German Shepherd could take a Pit, is someone thinking a Pit could take a wolf.

Dogs are wolves, but weaker. They are domesticated wolves. Dogs, including pit bulls, have evolved from a wolf to adapt to a life where they do not have to hunt, but rely on humans to feed them. Wolves, are not domesticated, and literally tear the meat off the bone of various animals with their teeth. No dog, not even a pit could compete against a wolf.

When pits fight, they go for the jugular too. A German Shepherd would not stand a chance against a pit. That is why no one enters a German Shepherd in a dog fight. Because everyone knows the Pit would kill it. It wouldn't even be close. German Shepherds are probably more likely to bite humans, but Pits would destroy a German Shepherd. Its not even close. If you think a German Shepherd could take a pit, go buy you one and enter him in some dog fights. I guarantee you, you would have no trouble betting however much you want on your shepherd.

Comment

• I don't think people understand how big wolves are until they see them up close. No dog will beat a fully grown wolf one on one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Lions are over 400lbs mate

Some of these dog breeds are impressive but come on
        The Rhodesian Ridgeback stories are true mate. They have saved many masters from death.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          I don't think people understand how big wolves are until they see them up close. No dog will beat a fully grown wolf one on one.

a bully pitbull would maul that thing.

Joking lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                Yeah, I was watching this show of a guy who spent months with his girlfriend (now wife) in some enclosed wolf preserve or something in a little tent he built and he studied wolves. One of the most amazing things was when the alpha males younger brother was killed by a mountain lion the whole pack ran through the whole valley to find it and they did and chased it up a tree and finally killed it. For about a week or two after his brothers death the alpha would go out every night and howl. It's amazing how human like they act and react to things, I mean if a human child was killed the parents would try to do eveything they could to find justice on the killer. It's sad that they actually kill the baby's but it's amazing how they know to target the young one's of those who killed there pups.
                This was crazy to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Stop it no pitbull would win. The dog with the most chance solo is the Caucasian ovcharka these dogs actually could weight more then wolves and are bred to be killers and is a very protective and aggressive dog. Look at some videos they are crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    Stop it no pitbull would win. The dog with the most chance solo is the Caucasian ovcharka these dogs actually could weight more then wolves and are bred to be killers and is a very protective and aggressive dog. Look at some videos they are crazy.

Plot twist: Those aren't humans, they are hobbits from The Shire

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      i dont doubt that. the barking from the dogs prolly scared the lions away but if the lions were really hungry, you're gonna tell me a dog is gonna stop them from eating?

like i said, only dogs that can kill a wolf is big dogs like kangal, dogo, etc. but even then, these dogs are no match for a lion. a wolf, yes, but a lion? hellz nah! lol.
                      An average female lion weighs about 280 pounds, They would destroy any dog. A male loin is way a lot bigger. The dog would have no chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X