Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne Tests Positive For Banned Substance, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait it was the Russians doe. Hahah, what a tool. Maybe Haye Briggs will actually get made.

Comment

LMAO this dude here can't get right. I wonder what the excuse is going to be this time.

Comment

Wheres that loser with the Mike Tyson Avi trying to school me on Lucas last failed drug test? sucka I hope you read this!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
          It only helps you lose weight (and crucially maintain lean mass) in caloric deficit extremely useful if you are trying to make weight probably the most effective drug for anyone in the lower weight classes but absolutely useless if you aren't dieting. Also it's only useful about 8-10 weeks at a time. It's a bodybuilding drug, for when they are already at like 8% bodyfat and need to lose that extra 2-3% before a competition, not for people who are at like 15% and still have body fat to lose 'naturally' which Browne clearly has.

For a heavyweight you'd get a lot of the problems associated with bulking on clen, such as bone fragility, heart weakness, horrible shakes it isn't anabolic in humans you won't gain any more muscle than you would usually and it isn't a steroid.

Honestly it is the stupidest drug to do as a Heavyweight.
          In a highly cardiovascular sport, you can't see how losing fat and maintaining muscle mass would be an advantage?

Have you ever gone for a run after a 2-6 month period of bulking? That extra 5% in weight makes a massive difference. You're effectively carrying around a small weight belt with you.

Sumo wrestlers have more muscle mass than natural body-builders. That is because constantly being in calorie deficit means they can always have a positive nitrogen balance and always maintain that mass. Weightloss drugs allow the fatties to keep that muscle, while leaning down.

A drug like clenbuterol, that allows rapid weight loss without the normal effects of long term calorie deficit are extremely useful, regardless of weight class.

Perhaps not as useful as hardcore anabolics but then the excuses for those aren't so good.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
              In a highly cardiovascular sport, you can't see how losing fat and maintaining muscle mass would be an advantage?

Have you ever gone for a run after a 2-6 month period of bulking? That extra 5% in weight makes a massive difference. You're effectively carrying around a small weight belt with you.

Sumo wrestlers have more muscle mass than natural body-builders. That is because constantly being in calorie deficit means they can always have a positive nitrogen balance and always maintain that mass. Weightloss drugs allow the fatties to keep that muscle, while leaning down.

A drug like clenbuterol, that allows rapid weight loss without the normal effects of long term calorie deficit are extremely useful, regardless of weight class.

Perhaps not as useful as hardcore anabolics but then the excuses for those aren't so good.
              In the HW divison no. In every other division yes like I pointed out, look at Brownes body he has fat to lose. He isn't cutting. Hence why I said it was a stupid drug for Browne to take given the alternatives (EPO, HGH, Insulin, Anavar) and lack of benefits for a guy who doesn't cut.
              Last edited by Ryn0; 11-22-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

In the HW divison no. In every other division yes like I pointed out, look at Brownes body he has fat to lose. He isn't cutting. Hence why I said it was a stupid drug for Browne to take given the alternatives (EPO, HGH, Insulin, Anavar) and lack of benefits for a guy who doesn't cut.
                My guess would be, it's in something he takes generally. As an element of a product.
                Still negligent and after his previous experience should know better.

Comment

Banned him already! He got suspended and them fails another test instantly?
                  Last edited by sicko; 11-22-2016, 02:23 PM.

Comment

One by one they keep running scared of the champ

Comment

He's not cutting like a body builder cuts where he gets all shredded up, but plenty of heavyweights will cut before a fight to give them that extra speed and stamina. It usually also costs them a small amount of muscle mass and power.

I agree that there are more useful drugs out there, and who's to say he wasn't on these alternatives too? If you get a good source of HGH, EPO and insulin, they're virtually undetectable, particularly if you're not a moron with the cycling.

It's like Jon Jones: do we really think he was just taking estrogen blockers? No, it's entirely obvious he was coming off a cycle, and the androgens weren't detected because the testing process wasn't robust enough to catch them.

Comment

Working...
                      X