Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence is gonna whoop Brook, deal wiv it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
    Spence hasn't even been battle tested man. How do we know his chin isn't going to smash when he takes a big right hand? I think the kid is overrated. He's wide open, flat footed and doesn't know how to move his head. I think he's going to get stopped.
    i agree. not even sure most of the people here have watched him. they jsut spunk there pants when they here theres a new undefeated american on the block. i must be watching a different spence to everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      i agree. not even sure most of the people here have watched him. they jsut spunk there pants when they here theres a new undefeated american on the block. i must be watching a different spence to everyone else
      That's the source of your insecurity right there.

Comment

Erroll 'the hype' Spence...He young doe, he hungry doe, he got an O doe, he the future doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          It's obvious fellas, and we all know i'm a biased brit so if im saying it that says something

Georvantea will beat up that useless muppet at the weekend too.

2-0 to the yanks in this round i'm afraid.
          Agreed on both!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... Spence displays skills and he hits very hard... and we don't know if Brook managed to fully recover (physically and mentally) following that bad eye socket injury...
            He recovered from being stabbed in the leg. I don't think the eye socket will be too much bother.

Comment

I agree with the OP. It'll be 2-0 for the American boxers.

Comment

Your confidence is busting at the seams! Again, you take Brook, I'll take Spence. Loser leaves NSB forever. No alts, no BS, just GONE. Man up, take the bet or STFU about this fight.

Btw, did you ever find that link that backs up your post where you accused Ward of being a wife beater? You said you had it. For you to accuse Ward (or anyone else) of spousal abuse with ZERO proof to back it up is a total low life scumbag c0cksukker thing to do. It's past time for you to post that link or admit you're the type low life scumbag c0cksukker that would pull garbage like this out of his azz to support his racist agenda.

Comment

You see what you want to see & time will always show what type of stan I mean fan you are....joke calslappy sucks! Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    You see what you want to see & time will always show what type of stan I mean fan you are....joke calslappy sucks! Peace.
                    Yes he does.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      Your confidence is busting at the seams! Again, you take Brook, I'll take Spence. Loser leaves NSB forever. No alts, no BS, just GONE. Man up, take the bet or STFU about this fight.

Btw, did you ever find that link that backs up your post where you accused Ward of being a wife beater? You said you had it. For you to accuse Ward (or anyone else) of spousal abuse with ZERO proof to back it up is a total low life scumbag c0cksukker thing to do. It's past time for you to post that link or admit you're the type low life scumbag c0cksukker that would pull garbage like this out of his azz to support his racist agenda.
                      You just stomped that hoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X