No announcement yet.

Anyone played dead space?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone played dead space?

Just downloaded the trilogy and started playing this.

Quality quality game. Great story, great pacing , great atmosphere and decent gameplay.

It basically plays like resident evil in space with added emphasis on shooting. Loving this game so far. If I had to rate based on the couple hours I put in, i'd give it a 8.8/10

I have the first 2, I played the first one. It was pretty good. Heard 3 goes nuts though, but that it's still a decent game. The first 2 are pretty equal in ratings and scores.

Comment

The first Dead Space was one of the best games i've ever played. Dead Space was what i wished Resident Evil 5 and every Resident Evil since would have been like instead of that action crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        The first Dead Space was one of the best games i've ever played. Dead Space was what i wished Resident Evil 5 and every Resident Evil since would have been like instead of that action crap.
        What's your opinion of RE7? I think that's the worst RE game ever. I played it but didn't purchase it, a friend offered it to me after he beat it.

Comment

Loved the Dead Space games. My PS3 broke years back though.

I was hoping that they would make them available as a collection for the PS4, but i've read that the chances of that happening are zero to slim.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

I was hoping that they would make them available as a collection for the PS4, but i've read that the chances of that happening are zero to slim.
            It's still possible. I mean DS4 is in development, maybe they release DP1-3 on PSN as a way to promote DP4 like Capcom did with remastering the RE games before releasing RE7. I just hope EA doesn't ruin DP by making it a modern first person horror game with an alien chasing you around which you can't fight.

Comment

One of the best trilogies of all time. I liked all 3 and 3 was still very good. You could make your own weapons and a bunch of other kool things. It's right up there with Mass Effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

I just torrented my copies. If you download the PC version you can beef up the graphics too. DS2 and 3 can display at 4k resolution with G-Sync.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  I just finished the first game, one hell of a story, I didn't see any of the twists coming.

Comment

I play dead space game its really great game.

Comment

Working...
                    X