Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis Fallout With Floyd is Perfect Example Why Signing To Mayweather is Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd in fight hype doing a lot of interviews. Doesn't really mention this other than Davis needs to get back in the ring and he don't know where he's training at.

Comment

• Floyd is such an insecure little *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
        No way people on this forum are this fuking stupid I refuse to believe that, I'm 1000% sure that a lot of you replying with the dumbest and most empty post possible just to keep the attention on you and keep the back and forth about nothing going

So as you just showed it is about Mayweather for you because he is involved "HE IS WRONG AND DAVIS IS RIGHT" while for me I don't care if it was Arum, Oscar, Eddie Hearn, Tom Loeffler or whoever telling him to move my views would be the exact same thing, MOVE and take advantage of the opportunity but your SOLE FOCUS is on Mayweather being right or wrong

You're PATHETIC!
        Take floyds huevos out of your mouth you lame. You absolutely would defend floyd if he was robbing his fighters of money. There is no reason for this kid to have to move anywhere he doesn't feel comfortable. Moving to vegas has not worked out for any of floyds other fighters, so why is it suddenly going to work out now?

Not a single floyd fighter has headlined any major fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          Take floyds huevos out of your mouth you lame. You absolutely would defend floyd if he was robbing his fighters of money. There is no reason for this kid to have to move anywhere he doesn't feel comfortable. Moving to vegas has not worked out for any of floyds other fighters, so why is it suddenly going to work out now?

Not a single floyd fighter has headlined any major fight.
          All you're good for is hating.

Comment

Working...
          X