Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So blame everyone else but leave GGG alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So blame everyone else but leave GGG alone?

What type of fanboyism is this it's disgusting at this point. No matter how much you fanboys try to flip it the fact remains, this fight is as bad as Canelo vs Khan if not worse. The same people who bashed Canelo for dragging Khan up to 155 are the same way making up excuses for GGG taking on Brook at the full middleweight limit of 160.

"But but, hate the middle weight division and Canelo for forcing GGG into taking on Brook!" - that's some dumbass logic . GGG could have (A)continued campaigning at his weightclass and fighting "cans" until he forced Jacobs into a fight. (B) dropped down to 155 and fought Canelo for a career high pay day and global exposure. (C) moved up in weight since you know, Ward went North. Or (D) at least fought a guy one weight division below his own, which currently possesses a lot of talent. Instead he decides to drag Brook 13 pounds north... Lmao, what?

"But but, Brook is better than Khan.. So this is a mega fight and a dangerous one for GGG!" Like it or not, Khan is much more proven. I'm a huge fan of Brook but he only has one actual name on his resume. Aside from Porter, who has he fought? Khan may be chinny and may have had losses on his record prior to fighting Canelo, but we knew exactly what he brought to the table. We also saw how a smaller man in Mayweather was able to outbox and take Canelo apart due to speed, skill and precision, some attributes that Khan himself possessed. So sure, Khan is far from Floyd in any way, shape or form, but he did posses some abilities that we all know could have posed and did trouble Canelo for a bit in their fight.

Now, what does Brook do and what has he proven to possess that would trouble GGG? If anything this is a bigger mismatch, and that's not even mentioning the weight limit for the fight.

Also, how does anyone explain the fact that GGG said Brook was too small himself and shrugged it off in a previous interview, yet turns around and that's the guy he decides to fight . This is pure comedy.

So what happened to the "I want to get all belts, I respect boxing, Max"? All of a sudden it's, "GGG is smart! That's the most lucrative name out there! All because Canelo and everyone else is ducking him! This is a mega fight, me so happy for GGG!". Let's be honest here, no one expected this sham, especially not after the verbal battering Canelo went through because of his lousy decision to fight Khan. However, it's amazing to see the same people whom "rekt" Canelo for his fight against Khan are the same bunch who are defending GGG for his decision to fight Brook. What a bunch of ***GGs
    Last edited by Aztekkas; 07-09-2016, 02:20 PM.

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    What type of fanboyism is this it's disgusting at this point. No matter how much you fanboys try to flip it the fact remains, this fight is as bad as Canelo vs Khan if not worse. The same people who bashed Canelo for dragging Khan up to 155 are the same way making up excuses for GGG taking on Brook at the full middleweight limit of 160.

"But but, hate the middle weight division and Canelo for forcing GGG into taking on Brook!" - that's some dumbass logic . GGG could have (A)continued campaigning at his weightclass and fighting "cans" until he forced Jacobs into a fight. (B) dropped down to 155 and fought Canelo for a career high pay day and global exposure. (C) moved up in weight since you know, Ward went North. Or (D) at least fought a guy one weight division below his own, which currently possesses a lot of talent. Instead he decides to drag Brook 13 pounds north... Lmao, what?

"But but, Brook is better than Khan.. So this is a mega fight and a dangerous one for GGG!" Like it or not, Khan is much more proven. I'm a huge fan of Brook but he only has one actual name on his resume. Aside from Porter, who has he fought? Khan may be chinny and may have had losses on his record prior to fighting Canelo, but we knew exactly what he brought to the table. We also saw how a smaller man in Mayweather was able to outbox and take Canelo apart due to speed, skill and precision, some attributes that Khan himself possessed. So sure, Khan is far from Floyd in any way, shape or form, but he did posses some abilities that we all know could have posed and did trouble Canelo for a bit in their fight.

Now, what does Brook do and what has he proven to possess that would trouble GGG? If anything this is a bigger mismatch, and that's not even mentioning the weight limit for the fight.

Also, how does anyone explain the fact that GGG said Brook was too small himself and shrugged it off in a previous interview, yet turns around and that's the guy he decides to fight . This is pure comedy.

So what happened to the "I want to get all belts, I respect boxing, Max"? All of a sudden it's, "GGG is smart! That's the most lucrative name out there! All because Canelo and everyone else is ducking him! This is a mega fight, me so happy for GGG!". Let's be honest here, no one expected this sham, especially not after the verbal battering Canelo went through because of his lousy decision to fight Khan. However, it's amazing to see the same people whom "rekt" Canelo for his fight against Khan are the same bunch who are defending GGG for his decision to fight Brook. What a bunch of ***GGs
    I agree 100 % pathetic. Atleast canelo is fighting a 154 pounder. Then you got some fanboys thst have the nerve to compare brook to sugar ray

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post

Great post, agree with you fully!

Furthermore, GGG is heralded as being the true P4P #1 fighter in boxing. If so, this is definitely not the behaviour of one.

Comment

I agree! F**k Little G and every one of his fans!

Comment

I got two words for you op.

Marvin. Hagler

Comment

Aztekk, if people were "leaving GGG alone", the announcement thread wouldn't have over 70 pages lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Aztekk, if people were "leaving GGG alone", the announcement thread wouldn't have over 70 pages lol.
              He's saying Little G's fans want everyone to leave him alone, not that everybody is leaving him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Reigning Champ View Post
                Great post, agree with you fully!

Furthermore, GGG is heralded as being the true P4P #1 fighter in boxing. If so, this is definitely not the behaviour of one.
                But but, he's the most feared fighter in the history of he sport itself!

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                I got two words for you op.

Marvin. Hagler
                man, I'm loving all these posts and the endless slew of hypocrisy that GGG's fanbase is spewing right now.

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                He's saying Little G's fans want everyone to leave him alone, not that everybody is leaving him alone.
                Exactly. Hmm, perhaps I could have worded it better. Who cares, this GGG vs Brook fight is pure comedic gold. GGG fanboys are on full damage control.

Comment

The most common excuse I see being used is that GGG had a September date with HBO so he had to take a fight. OK, and? That doesn't mean this fight is acceptable. That shows you how incompetent his team is and can't make good fights.

Comment

Meanwhile Abel Sanchez is late for training stuffing himself with chorizo in his mouth and rear

Comment

Working...
                    X